✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories - Elimination Game

I ran away

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ink

I'm surprised people don't like ASFOS. I understand the Oldplaying crowd being resentful towards it (I am in Oldplaying crowd), but ASFOS is awesome live, and is far superior to their other blatant pop songs (Princess of China, HFTW, SJLT)

Really ? I don't like the melody and the overall soundscape of the song. I'm an Oldplayer but I much prefer POC, and even HFTW and SJLT imho have better melodies and were more fun for me live than this.

Ink

I'm surprised people don't like ASFOS. I understand the Oldplaying crowd being resentful towards it (I am in Oldplaying crowd), but ASFOS is awesome live, and is far superior to their other blatant pop songs (Princess of China, HFTW, SJLT)

I ageee but I don’t agree with your choice of Ink.

ASFOS is no contest to any other Coldplay song to me. I never get tired of listening to it. I listen to it everyday.

O is still my vote and will be until it is gone or until I decide to use strategy.

I am a really big fan of ink even though I don't have any ink. To me the song is about a new love when everything is wonderful and new and you do stupid stuff because of that. It is something most people can identify with and the live version kicks ass. BTW, the live version of this album is way better than the studio version in my opinion. It is less polished and just sounds more genuine.

• Like 1