✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello Hello!

Vallie

Hi!. First of all, thank you very much I ran away for solving my account issue! :blush:.

Greetings from South America everyone! - Spanish speaker, I apologize for any language error xD - I've become a big fan of Coldplay recently, I already knew some of their songs before but it wasn't until earlier this year - after watching some interviews - that I discovered how nice and admirable good people they are, and of course a lot of other great songs I had never listened to before (around 20 years of music, incredible). I still haven't been to any of their concerts, I hope they come back to Argentina sometime (I am from Uruguay which is close to AR. but I am not sure they would come here)

I watched the movie recently and I made this fan video featuring Chris:

It took me some time to make so I'd appreciate any opinions or comments on it, anything lol xD. Also, Is there any section in the forum to publish fan-made things like this? I am a little lost.

Bye for now :)

Welcome Vallie ! :)

There have been dedicated threads to fan art in the past, but right now I'd say you will get the most out of putting it in the "Random Coldplay Thoughts" thread. Cause right now we're in the middle of a hiatus and the only threads that people really look at are that one and the LP8 thread.

Welcome Vallie ! :)

There have been dedicated threads to fan art in the past, but right now I'd say you will get the most out of putting it in the "Random Coldplay Thoughts" thread. Cause right now we're in the middle of a hiatus and the only threads that people really look at are that one and the LP8 thread.

Thanks for welcoming me!. Ok, got it. Yes indeed, the band have been absent for a long while, hope there is some news soon.