✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 | The thread of hope

FrankSchepers

When will Coldplay return?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. When will Coldplay return?

Hey guys,

I wanted to create this thread for a long time but now I finally made it and gathered everything I wanted.

This post is basically about all positive announcements / easter eggs / news about the band and their new music or announced performances.

I'll start with a few down below, be free to post more in the comments. Thru this way I hope to get a full thread full of hope.

Be sure to post your sources with it where you've found the info.

Guy hinting about a new album in a car interview on instagram:

Chris having his Viva guitar in the back during an interview:

Concious pilot being registered:

Piano up for repair for "Recording sessions January and March" to be returned to touring kit:

Coldplay will perform on Global Goal 2020:

There's plenty more to share, but now it's your turn :D

I'm sorry the poll got messed up, I had really bad connection while making this thread.

• Like 9

Hey, sorry but didn't we have this topic (incl. poll) already here?

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/lp8-thread-coldplays-upcoming-album.110824/

Well yes but no, the LP8 thread it talking about what happened. What we want the album to be, etc. This is just posting (old) hints to LP8, so this could be something from 2016 too for example.

So if you ever feel down about Coldplay, you'll have all the facts in one post :) (and you can be happy again, because if you sum everything up... It's pretty obvious)

So Coldplay just retweeted this... this event is happening in 14 days.

"And surprise performances" - I know we're all expecting new stuff next year but I can't help but hope...maybe...!!!!

I will just expect a Chris performance (or nothing at all), but I can't ignore the fact that this could be Coldplay!!!

• Like 2

Don't forget that Chris co-owns Tidal and it is an event for a good cause. The retweet might just be to raise awareness for that event and nothing more.

Yeah, was going to say this. Good point. I would say likely no Chris/Coldplay appearance.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Don't forget that Chris co-owns Tidal and it is an event for a good cause. The retweet might just be to raise awareness for that event and nothing more.

Yes, definitely the chances are slim for a Chris performance, let alone a Coldplay one. If they were to play there, they would just be in the list in the first place, to raise even more awareness for the charity event.

You never know though :D

• Like 2