October 4, 20197 yr Hey guys, I wanted to create this thread for a long time but now I finally made it and gathered everything I wanted. This post is basically about all positive announcements / easter eggs / news about the band and their new music or announced performances. I'll start with a few down below, be free to post more in the comments. Thru this way I hope to get a full thread full of hope. Be sure to post your sources with it where you've found the info. Guy hinting about a new album in a car interview on instagram: Chris having his Viva guitar in the back during an interview: Concious pilot being registered: Piano up for repair for "Recording sessions January and March" to be returned to touring kit: Coldplay will perform on Global Goal 2020: There's plenty more to share, but now it's your turn :D I'm sorry the poll got messed up, I had really bad connection while making this thread.
October 4, 20197 yr Cool, reminds me of my facts thread! Really helps keep all the facts and opinions separate, but im glad someone else is taking charge of the thread this time around.
October 4, 20197 yr Author Oh I see the poll got messed up now... Probably because I posted this while having bad connection. I'm sorry.
October 4, 20197 yr Author This is great, thanks for doing this! No problem, feel free to post your own Coldplay hints! :)
October 5, 20197 yr Author Oh I forgot to add this one :D Chris saying at the end of up&up that they'll be back in two years or so:
October 5, 20197 yr Nice thread man! I don't know if we can count the special feature of the AHFOD film, where they have a discussion about a future album.
October 5, 20197 yr Hey, sorry but didn't we have this topic (incl. poll) already here? https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/lp8-thread-coldplays-upcoming-album.110824/
October 5, 20197 yr There are photos of Will and Guy at Chris's house in Malibu at the party for Dakota Johnson's 30th birthday.
October 6, 20197 yr Author Hey, sorry but didn't we have this topic (incl. poll) already here? https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/lp8-thread-coldplays-upcoming-album.110824/ Well yes but no, the LP8 thread it talking about what happened. What we want the album to be, etc. This is just posting (old) hints to LP8, so this could be something from 2016 too for example. So if you ever feel down about Coldplay, you'll have all the facts in one post :) (and you can be happy again, because if you sum everything up... It's pretty obvious)
October 6, 20197 yr Author Nice thread man! I don't know if we can count the special feature of the AHFOD film, where they have a discussion about a future album. Yes that counts :) thanks
October 7, 20196 yr So Coldplay just retweeted this... this event is happening in 14 days. "And surprise performances" - I know we're all expecting new stuff next year but I can't help but hope...maybe...!!!!
October 7, 20196 yr So Coldplay just retweeted this... this event is happening in 14 days. "And surprise performances" - I know we're all expecting new stuff next year but I can't help but hope...maybe...!!!! I will just expect a Chris performance (or nothing at all), but I can't ignore the fact that this could be Coldplay!!!
October 7, 20196 yr Author I will just expect a Chris performance (or nothing at all), but I can't ignore the fact that this could be Coldplay!!! Would Chris really retweet this via Coldplay? He didn't do that for all past suprise performances (not even glastonbury)
October 7, 20196 yr Don't forget that Chris co-owns Tidal and it is an event for a good cause. The retweet might just be to raise awareness for that event and nothing more.
October 7, 20196 yr Don't forget that Chris co-owns Tidal and it is an event for a good cause. The retweet might just be to raise awareness for that event and nothing more. Yeah, was going to say this. Good point. I would say likely no Chris/Coldplay appearance.
October 7, 20196 yr You're all speaking logic and reason but I'm still gonna hold out stupid faith that we might see something LP8 related in 2 weeks time! haha
October 7, 20196 yr Don't forget that Chris co-owns Tidal and it is an event for a good cause. The retweet might just be to raise awareness for that event and nothing more. Yes, definitely the chances are slim for a Chris performance, let alone a Coldplay one. If they were to play there, they would just be in the list in the first place, to raise even more awareness for the charity event. You never know though :D
Create an account or sign in to comment