✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Live Amman 23/11/19 - iHeartRadio

ColdplayLive567

Ugh, I got another alert; work email. I think the other recordings will be better. Any issue with yours so far?

I had a slight stutter in Eko or Trouble in Town I think but other than that I'm fine. Should be noted though that all I'm doing is listening to the internet stream in Firefox with Audacity recording my computer's audio. I'm unfamiliar with IHeartRadio so I don't know if this is the best source quality-wise. It sounds really compressed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a slight stutter in Eko or Trouble in Town I think but other than that I'm fine. Should be noted though that all I'm doing is listening to the internet stream in Firefox with Audacity recording my computer's audio. I'm unfamiliar with IHeartRadio so I don't know if this is the best source quality-wise. It sounds really compressed.

Im literally doing the same thing: listening to the internet stream with CHROME with Audacity recording the computer's audio!

Really?? When was this?

This was a few eras ago actually, but im surprised to hear about it at all now. I thinkkkk, this was around that time the guys played those Christmas gigs in england somewhere and they were dressed in sort of wedding attire.

• Like 3

So, i'll try and figure out how to throw my copy on multimedia and hopefully someone else can edit the good parts. I think I have three instances of background noise. The first one was near the end of Sparks. The other two I think I at least triggered during an intermission bit when the radio guy goes 'youre listen to iheartradio'.

I disagree, but hey, you have another chance on Wednesday at the next radio broadcast of the next show.

Well the sound quality was terrible, they re arranged the order of songs and left out most of the concert! Not a letdown from the band, but the radio. Actually enjoyed the interview.

Thanks to those who recorded! Weird broadcast order. :/ The actual show had a very good setlist.

Ah the wedding era must've been when Christmas Lights came out (they were wearing that stuff from the music video). Wedding Bells was written around that time too! As a random sidenote - I believe this is the first appearance of the Fender Stratocaster Jonny used for the first half of the MX tour, as yet unpainted in this performance:

• Like 4