🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

Indeed. he said the same thing in different interviews, album will be release in the beginning of November. Let's see when is another single will be released, so far no date set yet. According his latest tumblr post, he is soon to post the single release date, the tour and the album status in SP.com forum! I think we shall be little patient :D

hmmm...2nd single... :sneaky: *cough*on 3 October pls*cough* :wink3:

i like that Absolute Radio replayed the audio clip of Gary saying he'd like to play at the Old Trafford football ground...i do wonder if that DJ asking him that question & replaying that bit on another day means SP are likely to be the next band they arrange to do a gig at an unusual place. :thinking:

tho Old Trafford isn't really an "unusual place" to do a gig...the lads just need to get to stadium rockers level. simples. :P

unless Absolute Radio arrange for the gig in the players' changing room. :bulb:

...then again, it's not likely to be so far out from London if it happens anyway, i think.

anyone got any ideas to unusual locations the guys can play in? heh

i thought the locations Biffy Clyro & Elbow played in respectively were already pretty unusual & hard to top! maybe the The Globe theatre? or the Temple Church?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reindeer Section was fun, but it'll be hard to get that group together again a decade later, or even a partial chunk of that group. I'd like to see another Tired Pony effort in the future, since that's an effort that had me skeptical at first but left me really impressed, but obviously I'd like to get back to Snow Patrol for the meantime.

I can't wait to see that video!!! :lol:

THE VIDEO FOR COITD

we shoot tomorrow.

the wonderful brett simon is directing an idea i had (although he has made it infinitely better and his own) and noemie lafrance is choreographing. she choreographed (amongst other things) the Feist videos 1234 and My Moon My Man. we did the dance rehearsals today (yes i’m dancing in it! be afraid, be very afraid!!!) and her routines with the proper dancers are stunning. me not so much but part of the idea is that i’m not supposed to be good at it so we’re half way there because i do nought but stink up the place.

i also have to act a bit so gawd help us all…. anyway, if you don’t try new things you fade away and die….

love and peter gabriel’s sledgehammer to all!!

Wow, i just discovered that there's a SP thread! Over 400 pages... you have a good taste in music!! :laugh3:

I LOVE Snow Patrol so much!!! Even though i have my problems with the new single so far :\ But I'm confident that this will change after I've heard it 'live' for the first time! :)

I can't wait to see Gary dancing not just on the video but live on stage too. Imagine him having back up dancers and the lot. Before you know it they'll be all dancing in glittery clothes and have dancers everywhere. Then again they already have the glittery clothes from the Just Say Yes video. :stunned: Oh no! They're turning into the Backstreet Boys……

I can't wait to see Gary dancing not just on the video but live on stage too. Imagine him having back up dancers and the lot. Before you know it they'll be all dancing in glittery clothes and have dancers everywhere. Then again they already have the glittery clothes from the Just Say Yes video. :stunned: Oh no! They're turning into the Backstreet Boys……

:laugh3::laugh3:

interview with nathan about the new album

Oh god, I hope this isn't the start of a boy band era. :uhoh:

:P

Dear Oprah,

I really like your show. I have a problem my two fav bands are becoming boy bands,

Please dear Oprah help me...

Sincerely,

Antonia

:P :P :P