🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great song!

but am i the only one who thinks Gary's singing sounds VERY different from usual?

& if the new SP album's gonna have epic sounding songs like this, i really think the boys' new album could well be their Joshua Tree! :D :dance:

EDIT: @Mig-El it's on iTunes UK, but as a pre-order only & listed as "Album Only" right now. to be released at the end of the week.

Hey everyone!

Just saw on tumblr that you can listen to snippets of the songs that'll be included on the EP on amazon UK...

can't seem to get the link to work (it's been a while since I've been here, and apparently I've forgotten how everything works.) Just look up called out in the dark on amazon UK.

Hey everyone!

Just saw on tumblr that you can listen to snippets of the songs that'll be included on the EP on amazon UK...

can't seem to get the link to work (it's been a while since I've been here, and apparently I've forgotten how everything works.) Just look up called out in the dark on amazon UK.

Thanks for letting us know! :dance:

I fucking love all of them. :freak: This album is going to be unbelievable.

i do hope it's YouTube & not one of those MTV exclusive type of premieres...cos i don't get MTV & i don't intend to get it unless it's already part of my TV package. but seeing as they'd put up the YouTube link of Called Out In The Dark shortly after the radio premieres, i guess it's likely they'll do the same for the actual video.

btw, i noticed that Amazon UK's expected release date for the EP's 2 Sep...2 days earlier than the official day & what's listed on iTunes! likely going to just get it from there. cheaper than iTunes (by a whole 30p! :P) + their tracks are in mp3 format.

well it's definitely not an mtv premier thing. don't think mtv have done that for a long time. play music videos i mean, not a premier haha. but it'll be a youtube thing starting from snowpatrol.com most likely and then on all music channels after that.

yeah, i think they would be release it in youtube. Just watch out their official website. That video is going to make my whole week ! I think they will announce some details today soon. Be prepare people, we are going to see the boys dancing by tomorrow :D:laugh3::P:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUW01nezeDk&feature=player_embedded]Snow Patrol - Called Out in The Dark (Video Preview) - YouTube[/ame]

COITDmusic video preview

Hmm..... No comment yet until a full video :thinking: