✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loved their performance @live8. i've just seen the chocolate video...how weird is that?

(how could I not love a song named after the biggest, most addictive guilty pleasures of all? ;) )

That is exactly ewhat Gary said about choclate and why he called it that!! :) awww Gary Lightbody.....Soooooooo Hot,needs to cut he hair though :rolleyes:

i saw some live footage from a festival they played here in italy last summer. i didn't find final straw over here but i bought it when i went to england for the first time last august, thanks to a two week long school trip

i saw some live footage from a festival they played here in italy last summer. i didn't find final straw over here but i bought it when i went to england for the first time last august' date=' thanks to a two week long school trip[/quote']

Aww cool you're from italy,sorry i'm a bit slow :rolleyes: :lol: Cool,glad you like them anyways!! :)

loved their performance @live8. i've just seen the chocolate video...how weird is that?

(how could I not love a song named after the biggest, most addictive guilty pleasures of all? ;) )

That is exactly ewhat Gary said about choclate and why he called it that!! :) awww Gary Lightbody.....Soooooooo Hot,needs to cut he hair though :rolleyes:

he's adorable :nice:

ooh yes he is!

i listened to their first album just now

i love velocity girl :)

Aww Velocity Girl is one of my favourite SP songs,its so beautiful!!That album is amazing :) can i just ask whats your name,i'm trying to get to know some people around here!! :)