✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a stupid thing to say.

is it really? My opinion anyway. I care not for this band.

you really annoy me.

do you never have anything positive to say at all? about anything?

I say loads of positive things on this board! Loads! :)

Please don't let my legitimate question of whether or not they'll still be at coachella get lost in between this bickering.

it isn't bickering :)

i have no idea whether they will be at coachella or not, but i don't see why not!

i'm sure they will get a replacement for the meantime until they find someone new (unless they have already)

:cool:

:rolleyes: mark was a miserable bastard anyways, anywhoo, i spoke to gary about this last night, and he said it was just something that he felt would be beneficial towards the band, they're recording in august for a september release of the new album. try not to worry patrol fans, all is well in the world snow patrol

FINAL STRAW

SNOW PATROL have sacked bassist MARK McCLELLAND, NME.COM can exclusively reveal.

The band are currently writing songs for the follow-up to their breakthrough album ’Final Straw’.

However, NME.COM has learned that McClelland is no longer part of the group.

A statement issued to NME.COM reads: “Snow Patrol have parted company with bass player Mark McClelland. Following a life-changing year in 2004, Snow Patrol found themselves under a whole set of new and unexpected pressures. These pressures have unfortunately taken their toll on working relationships within the band, and it was felt that that Snow Patrol could not move forward with Mark as a member.

”Coming to this decision was the hardest thing the remaining band members have ever faced, it was reached with much regret. The band have not appointed a new member, and are currently in rural Ireland writing the follow up to 'Final Straw'."

:o :o :o :o :/

hehe i love that smiley, no but in all seriousness, gaz has been thinking about this for a while, mark was just a tosser, he would not turn up to practices and everything, generally let the band down, so it's for the best, and he seems well, gary, haven't heard from him since they won at the meteores, (irish BRITS)