✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm debating if I should get tickets to see Snow Patrol with Athlete... tickets are $23 USD and its a standing room only gig... what do you think?? :huh:

I wanna see Snow Patrol.. but to be honest.. I havent heard any Athlete... I've heard good things.. but I need to hear for myself.. :embarrased:

I see that Breakfast of Chamption already posted the dates, here are some others:

06-10 Brussels, Belgium - Koning Boudewijn Stadium *

06-12 Newport, England - Seaclose Park (Isle of Wight Festival)

06-14 Manchester, England - Manchester Stadium *

06-24 Dublin, Ireland - Croke Park *

07-07 Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion *

07-09 Paris, France - Stade de France *

* with U2

06-12 Newport, England - Seaclose Park (Isle of Wight Festival)

makes me wanna go to the IOW festival even more :(

I wanna see Snow Patrol.. but to be honest.. I havent heard any Athlete... I've heard good things.. but I need to hear for myself..

check about 5 or so pages back, i remeber seeing a hell of a lot of athlete stuff

Can someone straighten this out for me. The Snow Patrol site says nothing about opening bands. I am going to the show in Toronto. I have heard from all the Athlete people that they will be playing with them, but I also heard from Embrace people that they will be playing as well. Could it be possible for a triple-bill like this? It would be so amazing! And what would the running order be. Also my show has doors at 8, so thats only like 1 hour of playing each then? Please help.

Snow Patrol sack bassist!

:surprised:

http://www.nme.com/news/111717.htm

SNOW PATROL have sacked bassist MARK McCLELLAND, NME.COM can exclusively reveal.

The band are currently writing songs for the follow-up to their breakthrough album ’Final Straw’.

However, NME.COM has learned that McClelland is no longer part of the group.

A statement issued to NME.COM reads: “Snow Patrol have parted company with bass player Mark McClelland. Following a life-changing year in 2004, Snow Patrol found themselves under a whole set of new and unexpected pressures. These pressures have unfortunately taken their toll on working relationships within the band, and it was felt that that Snow Patrol could not move forward with Mark as a member.

”Coming to this decision was the hardest thing the remaining band members have ever faced, it was reached with much regret. The band have not appointed a new member, and are currently in rural Ireland writing the follow up to 'Final Straw'."