✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
i was looking for this thread! i am so very sad' date=' my dad went to italy so now no one will take me to the snow patrol concert tomorrow. :cry:[/quote']

aww i'm sorry... don't you can ask anybody near you to take you to sp concert? (friends, uncle, aunt, old cousin...) :idea2:

i was looking for this thread! i am so very sad' date=' my dad went to italy so now no one will take me to the snow patrol concert tomorrow. :cry:[/quote']

aww i'm sorry... don't you can ask anybody near you to take you to sp concert? (friends, uncle, aunt, old cousin...) :idea2:

ahahah the only person i know with a car that would've maybe said yes was my mom..but she has to workkkk

...saw snow patrol again on tuesday night, and they were just OK this time...they were lacking in energy, and gary wouldn't look at me, but nathan did..ha ha! the new songs sounded nice though, and they were as kind as ever when i chatted with them afterwards.

....athlete was amazing! i still can't get over how great they performed live...and they were unbelievably sweet to talk to!