✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAYYYY their new album is out today!!! ima run to a music store after work (ok maybe i wont run.. jog..) and get me one!!! its on sale at Best Buy.. $9.99! lol

ok target has an exclusive CD/DVD version (only $11.98) that hs 3 additional live performances frmo SXSW AND a 20 min interview!!!

needless to say.. i have already bought it & am currently staring at it (not playing it.. coz i dont have a DVD player at work :T)

• Like 1

Ahhh i got that one too^^^^ the interview is awesome!!!!! I am so in love with this cd right now!!!! lol yeah lets see i have had it for about an hour and i have already watched the DVD about oh i donno 4-5 times..haha the interview is funny if ya havent got the CD yet get the one with the DVD its cool!

• Like 1

Man I want to buy the cd so bad. But I bought the RHCP cd just because it was on a one day sale. I don't have a job and I am going to an Our Lady Peace concert on Friday so cash is a little tight. I'll buy it at somepoint though. I wish we had Target and/or Best Buy since they have good deals alot of the time.

Just got it. Heared the leak, but I like having a real copy. :D

Such an amazing cd. Final Straw is one of my favorites, but I think I actually might like this one more.

Sniggirb, Future Shop had it for about 12 bucks, but I know what you mean with the no money thing... it's kept me from many cds I've wanted lately.

That Stinks Sniggirb, Im sure you'll get it soon!!!

Tlo R u on the Sp boards on their page?!?!

yup i am.. the UK boards.. and the american one i guess.. but i dont post on the american one.. :) are u?

Ahhh i got that one too^^^^ the interview is awesome!!!!! I am so in love with this cd right now!!!! lol yeah lets see i have had it for about an hour and i have already watched the DVD about oh i donno 4-5 times..haha the interview is funny if ya havent got the CD yet get the one with the DVD its cool!

Oooh ok, is the CD/DVD worth paying for then?

haha its a small world after all!!!! lol

yeah i tend to use the same username on every forum i go to.. lol

the CD/DVD is only $2 more..so i would say its def worth it.. even tho. i didnt watch it yet.. lol

Just got it. Heared the leak, but I like having a real copy. :D

Such an amazing cd. Final Straw is one of my favorites, but I think I actually might like this one more.

Sniggirb, Future Shop had it for about 12 bucks, but I know what you mean with the no money thing... it's kept me from many cds I've wanted lately.

Yeah I was holding it in my hand haha...I have an HMV gift certificate so hopefully it is cheap there.

i was DYING when he was talking about the polar bear who could write.. and nathan was sitting there unaffected.. i woudlve been on the floor laughing if i was sitting next to him