✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*rolls eyes*

Mimixxx

:rolleyes: I don't why I'm posting this...it's not like it's anything new!

I love him but I can't believe he keeps doing this...I know he hates them but he needs to learn to control himself!!!

"MARTIN SCREAMS AT PHOTOGRAPHER

COLDPLAY singer CHRIS MARTIN has lashed out the paparazzi again - after pictures were taken of him enjoying a Valentine's Day (14FEB04) meal with his pregnant wife GWYNETH PALTROW.

The celebrity couple were dining at the PAN-AMERICAN bar in Liverpool, England when Martin, who has been in trouble with photographers in the past, lost his temper again.

Chris reportedly ran out of the restaurant and shouted at one photographer, "You're a w***er. You should get a proper job."

An onlooker says, "It was appalling. Chris went nuts. They walked out of the bar and the flashes started going off.

"Then Chris started waving his fists in the air and swearing. He was like a man possessed."

Last month (JAN04) Martin shouted at a photographer as he left supermodel KATE MOSS's 30th birthday party in London with Paltrow. (GS/WNTSP/KTW)"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :stunned: Lets hope the child doesn't have dreams of becoming a photographer :stunned: :stunned:

:lol:

Chris: You stupid wanker, get a real job!

Junior: Dad stop hitting me!

On the plus side though, if they were in L'pool it must mean there's some recording going on :D

Also I live about 10 mins away from Liverpool...maybe I should cross the water and have a look around :sneaky: :D

:rolleyes: I don't why I'm posting this...it's not like it's anything new!

I love him but I can't believe he keeps doing this...I know he hates them but he needs to learn to control himself!!!

"MARTIN SCREAMS AT PHOTOGRAPHER

COLDPLAY singer CHRIS MARTIN has lashed out the paparazzi again - after pictures were taken of him enjoying a Valentine's Day (14FEB04) meal with his pregnant wife GWYNETH PALTROW.

The celebrity couple were dining at the PAN-AMERICAN bar in Liverpool, England when Martin, who has been in trouble with photographers in the past, lost his temper again.

Chris reportedly ran out of the restaurant and shouted at one photographer, "You're a w***er. You should get a proper job."

An onlooker says, "It was appalling. Chris went nuts. They walked out of the bar and the flashes started going off.

"Then Chris started waving his fists in the air and swearing. He was like a man possessed."

Last month (JAN04) Martin shouted at a photographer as he left supermodel KATE MOSS's 30th birthday party in London with Paltrow. (GS/WNTSP/KTW)"

haha since when is wanker a bad word that needs to be edited with ***

anyway

he should cool it

every celebrity has the paparazi on them

its not like he's the only one