✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*rolls eyes*

Mimixxx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
:rolleyes: I don't why I'm posting this...it's not like it's anything new!

I love him but I can't believe he keeps doing this...I know he hates them but he needs to learn to control himself!!!

"MARTIN SCREAMS AT PHOTOGRAPHER

COLDPLAY singer CHRIS MARTIN has lashed out the paparazzi again - after pictures were taken of him enjoying a Valentine's Day (14FEB04) meal with his pregnant wife GWYNETH PALTROW.

The celebrity couple were dining at the PAN-AMERICAN bar in Liverpool, England when Martin, who has been in trouble with photographers in the past, lost his temper again.

Chris reportedly ran out of the restaurant and shouted at one photographer, "You're a w***er. You should get a proper job."

An onlooker says, "It was appalling. Chris went nuts. They walked out of the bar and the flashes started going off.

"Then Chris started waving his fists in the air and swearing. He was like a man possessed."

Last month (JAN04) Martin shouted at a photographer as he left supermodel KATE MOSS's 30th birthday party in London with Paltrow. (GS/WNTSP/KTW)"

wow! I think he needs to get help now.....Is he gonna be losing his temper every time he sees a photographer?????? I mean....it's not hard to let them take a few pictures? Is it? :( :confused:

yeah chris should cool it.

tsk tsk. i bet there are loads of young kids out there who want to follow celeberites around and get yelled at :dozey:

it's the price of fame. what's so wrong to pose for a picture once in a while? he'll either have an article about him and gwyneth and a picture, or an article about how he spazzed out because he saw a photographer. and plus, they'll blow it out of proportion if he spazzed out. what can they say about him enjoying lunch with his wife? :dozey:

I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who needs anger management therapy. Wait, I think I have anger management problems... :/

Actually, it's his own problem if he can't take the paparazzi. If he doesn't want to be followed by them, then he should find a different profession.

Guest LiquidSky
I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who needs anger management therapy. Wait, I think I have anger management problems... :/

Actually, it's his own problem if he can't take the paparazzi. If he doesn't want to be followed by them, then he should find a different profession.

umm just don't put that idea into his head! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

umm just don't put that idea into his head! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Don't! It's already bad enough we have to wait til 2005!

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just saying he's got to calm down...

Dude, if he worked at McD's he would for sure blow up!! 'There isn't enough salt on those fries dammit!!'

hey, if he worked at mcd's I'll be going there every day even the food sucked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I actually like McD's. :rolleyes: :lol: But I'd be there for sure if Chris were there...

:lol:

ohhh I can actually imagine Chris being the clown that represents mcd's lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: