✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mel Gibson's Passion

musiclover

well i do and i don't. i would feel bad criticizing a movie i haven't seen, however i really don't have much of a desire to see it besides for that. the only way i will see it is for free. i refuse to pay money to see it. i think i am going to join the mel gibson boycott :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay all i am saying is that the Jews did choose to have Jesus crucified.....they were given the choice between him and this other criminal...and they chose him....he was hated by a lot of orthodox Jews in his time....this movie is supposed to be accurate so i don't see what the big deal about the movie is....and about his bluntness wouldn't u be kind of annoyed with everyone on ur case....?

there was this church near houston (not in houston though) that you could go with to see the premire of this movie for free. it was sunday and i didnt find out about it 'till moday :angry:

now i won't get to see it until april 6th

oh..lemme guess...was it the Lakewood Baptist Church? :dozey:

it's a monstrocity...and it's got like the biggest membership :stunned:

and no, the movie isn't accurate if it fails to show the reasons and politics behind the crusifixtion of Jesus.

good god, if you're going to believe the story to be true to the last word, then you also have to accept that anything that humans do is related with society/culture/politics/personal ambition, etc. the church itself is the prime example of this. :rolleyes:

if you don't show that, and instead, just show people gunning for Jesus' blood, then you're going to arouse wrong sort of passions in at least some of the folks that go see this movie.

oh..lemme guess...was it the Lakewood Baptist Church? :dozey:

it's a monstrocity...and it's got like the biggest membership :stunned:

and no, the movie isn't accurate if it fails to show the reasons and politics behind the crusifixtion of Jesus.

good god, if you're going to believe the story to be true to the last word, then you also have to accept that anything that humans do is related with society/culture/politics/personal ambition, etc. the church itself is the prime example of this. :rolleyes:

if you don't show that, and instead, just show people gunning for Jesus' blood, then you're going to arouse wrong sort of passions in at least some of the folks that go see this movie.

probably was them. not sure

i think i'm just going for to see how mel gibson does in the movie. :stunned: