✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Richard Ashcroft - Solo Work & United Nations of Sound

dave's girl

Are you still going on about that?? Have you considered therapy?:P

No, I haven't!

But in my opinion it wasn't the right way how to treat the supporters! Sure, it's always possible that a concert might be cancelled, but you definitely know it more than just 5 hours ago.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's your call after all, and I don't want to sound as if standing up for him (cause I'm really not, I agree that he should have given some kind of explanation), but I think cancelling with only some hours of advance means exactly the opposite. He was REALLY ill and he was close to losing his voice, but anyway he sure wanted to perform all the same til the last minute. Again, it was doctor's advice, and yeah, it's kind of a very old issue.

I just can't help feeling happy for him being back on stage and rescheduling this tour :D

I just can't help feeling happy for him being back on stage and rescheduling this tour :D

Don't get me wrong... I'm also happy that he seems to feel better now and that he wants to reschedule his tour. But I will not be in the audience, that's all! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol ehhm... ah, well. after the concert we waited at the backstage entrance and one stuff member (with a very british accent :laugh3: ) asked if we wanted to have something signed. he said richard was still in a meeting and it would take some time until he would leave. so we gave our tickets to that guy and richard could sign them. 20 minutes later he (ehm, richard ^^) came out, signed more autographs and took photos ;)

... yes. ^^

oh... well, I hardly remember... I'm not even good in Verve-Songs, as I hardly know 'em... but I remember these (probably in order: )

Keys To The World

Sonnet

Music Is Power

Why Not Nothing

The Drugs Don't Work

Sweet Brother Malcolm

New York

Lucky Man

--- Richard solo ---

A Song For The Lovers

History

--- Encore ---

Brake The Night With Colour

Bittersweet Symphony

a few songs are missing, but that's it basically...

WOOO Thanks a lot for that! Haven't changed much the setlist, but that's not sorprising at all :rolleyes:

Wow Sarah that's amazing! Did you manage to get a photo with him? Lucky you, so glad it finally happened and he didn't cancell this time. Hope he's back on form and's feeling better for this tour.

setlist:

keys to the world

sonnet

music is power

why not nothing

new york

science of silence (? i believe)

sweet brother malcolm

words just get in the way

lucky man

song for the lovers (acoustic, just him)

the drugs don't work (acoustic, just him)

lonely soul

break the night with colour

bitter sweet symphony

yes... I could be extremely wrong *g* ;)