✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Richard Ashcroft - Solo Work & United Nations of Sound

dave's girl

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What :P

I've asked to subscribe, they fail to honour the request, hence it's spam, and as it's a UK based company you can take them to court for, using the case of Nigel Roberts v Media Logistics UK ;)

Don't you have better things to do with your time, such as arranging marital events?:rolleyes:

RPA & the United Nations of Sound

I am a huge Coldplay fan so everyone knows I have a good taste in music :D...so... yeah, Richard Ashcrofts new album is AMAZING. It's so incredibly uplifting. Just listen to "Let My Soul Rest", "Royal Highness" or "This Thing Called Life". I am hooked and I'm sure most people here will be too.

HE IS! He is.

I've loved everything he's done, from 'A Storm In Heaven' to 'RPA & The United Nations of Sound'.

He's definitely not afraid of doing things differently, that's for sure :smug2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVUIx9-fEoM]YouTube- RICHARD ASHCROFT & THE UNITED NATIONS OF SOUND[/ame]

What :P

I've asked to subscribe, they fail to honour the request, hence it's spam, and as it's a UK based company you can take them to court for, using the case of Nigel Roberts v Media Logistics UK ;)

DO IT! DO IT!

Uninspired? The man has dealt with depression amongst many other worldly occurrences throughout his life. The album's has mixed reviews, good and bad, because people will be delighted with the new direction, and also those dealing with inertia or loved his past albums a lot. As a Verve fan of many years I appreciate his efforts to expand my (and his) musical horizons with an extended entourage of american-inspired musical guests on his new album.

Whist I respect your opinion, the only uninspired work is your feeble attempts to undermine artists who are more creative than you and also personally attacking other forum members with rudeness.

Uninspired? The man has dealt with depression amongst many other worldly occurrences throughout his life. The album's has mixed reviews, good and bad, because people will be delighted with the new direction, and also those dealing with inertia or loved his past albums a lot. As a Verve fan of many years I appreciate his efforts to expand my (and his) musical horizons with an extended entourage of american-inspired musical guests on his new album.

YES,UNINSPIRED. The songs on this album are boring and sounds all the same,for me.

Whist I respect your opinion, the only uninspired work is your feeble attempts to undermine artists who are more creative than you and also personally attacking other forum members with rudeness.

I a big fan of Ashcroft,but i'm not a groupie,and i don't problems to say that i don't like one of his records.

About "attacking other forum members with rudeness" let me tell you that MAYBE you should understand that i've replied with "rudeness" because i've been insulted and attacked!!

YES,UNINSPIRED. The songs on this album are boring and sounds all the same,for me.

Ok, fair enough. Say that the first time then. And you're only inciting things by starting a new thread for one album instead of having a normal debate in the artist's thread.

I a big fan of Ashcroft,but i'm not a groupie,

Same.

and i don't problems to say that i don't like one of his records.

Clearly. But starting a whole new thread....?

About "attacking other forum members with rudeness" let me tell you that MAYBE you should understand that i've replied with "rudeness" because i've been insulted and attacked!!

You sir, are a Keyboard Warrior.

You're never rude to me, I just see what you say to others. But starting a thread entitled "This is the biggest flop in Richard Ashcroft's Career" isn't the best way to discuss, from (as you are) a fan's point of view, your opinion of his album. You're only inciting criticism upon yourself on which you take to be people being rude and "insulting and attacking you". Hey- maybe if you didnt give them reasons, they wouldn't.

You hate being insulted and attacked? Well wow, what are you doing in this forum to Richard Ashcroft?

Hmmm......

Whist I understand you disliked the album that's fair enough. But maybe next time keep the opinion in the designated band thread and then we can have valid discussions and others won't "insult" and "attack" you. I certainly won't.

(Goes to listen to "flop" of an album......)

You're never rude to me, I just see what you say to others. But starting a thread entitled "This is the biggest flop in Richard Ashcroft's Career" isn't the best way to discuss, from (as you are) a fan's point of view, your opinion of his album.

This MAYBE isn't the best way FOR YOU, don't tell me what i should/should not do.

You're only inciting criticism upon yourself on which you take to be people being rude and "insulting and attacking you". Hey- maybe if you didnt give them reasons, they wouldn't.

LMFAO are you serious ? There isn't a single insult or attack in this thread, so wtf are you talking about ? You are just mad because i've started a negative thread about an album that you love, how old are you ? 12 ?

You hate being insulted and attacked? Well wow, what are you doing in this forum to Richard Ashcroft?

I'm not insulting him, are you blind or what ?

next time keep the opinion in the designated band thread and then we can have valid discussions and others won't "insult" and "attack" you. I certainly won't.

are you a moderator/admin ?

Like i told you before, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, you are annoying as hell.

i don't even know why i'm wasting my time with you

I sort of agree with both of you to some extent.

Nobody should be attacked/ insulted merely for stating their opinion on a topic (whatever that topic might be), but at the same time, I don't think this particular topic really merited its own thread.

Saying that, the thread doesn't actually flout any board rules I can think of, so if you don't like it, you should just avoid it IMO.

It's definitely not worth getting all worked up about.:dozey: