✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Richard Ashcroft - Solo Work & United Nations of Sound

dave's girl

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

felt stupid saying I came all the way from argentina, but he just looked straight at my eyes and said 'wow that's great, thank you so much for your support'

he looked really surprised and kept smiling back, he was really a charm and I was shaking haha he gave me his hand and signed my album and my Preston ticket

I was forth in the queue so I got the chance of taking a pic too, and then queued again to get my bf's cd signed (there were about 400 people there :stunned:) and when he asked who should he sign it for I said 'Stephen, cause you already signed mine' and he looked at me and said 'I know I did' :D I almost fainted that minute but was smart enough and said to myself what the hell and asked for a hug :lol: he said sure, stood up and hugged me and gave me a kiss too :blush:

I couldn't stop thanking him, gave me his hand again and left

wow that was one long post :D

Hey, thanks for the pics!

I wish I could make a photo with Richard........

I read that some of you are also members of Ashcroftunofficial!

Im a member there too. :D

My username there is VERVE (suprise, suprise)......Great Forum.

arghs...

I'm still angry when I think about what happened with the hamburg concert. cancelling a few hours before the show and then it took two months to get the money back... >.<

he still hasn't said a word about what was wrong. anyways...

oh well as from what I've read he was ill :\

he've been having this really bad throat problem since christmas and he kept touring and all so it went worse apparently :sick:

went back to singing at Isle of Wight after a week or so of resting his voice and he sounded really rough there too, which proves how ill he was in the first place :smug:

oh well as from what I've read he was ill :\

he've been having this really bad throat problem since christmas and he kept touring and all so it went worse apparently :sick:

went back to singing at Isle of Wight after a week or so of resting his voice and he sounded really rough there too, which proves how ill he was in the first place :smug:

yeah, well... I'm not saying I doubt that ;)

all I'm saying is... it could have been decided a bit earlier that the concert has to be cancelled :rolleyes:

I read that some of you are also members of Ashcroftunofficial!

Im a member there too. :D

My username there is VERVE (suprise, suprise)......Great Forum.

wow quite a coincide bumping into people from unofficial :D

don't think we ever talked on there though!

yea why didnt richie do European dates??? like ireland!

I knowwww! such a short and limited tour for 'Keys to the world' is shameful :\

there are some rumours of him doing some warm up gigs before his arena tour though, wouldn't get too excited if I were you anyway :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Looks like it was rescheduled after all! :thumbsup: Anyone here going to any of his French/German dates?

No, definitely not!

I'm fed up to the back teeth! It was a shame that he cancelled his concert in Hamburg just 5 hours before it should have started and I can't deal with it! It was also a torture to get my money back! :thinking:

Not with me!

Ooh I'm confident this time, though I have to be honest, cancelling is quite common when it comes to him. These are kind of warm-up gigs, so I don't think he'll be cancelling right before his UK arena dates. Now that would be a serious shame!

But I totally get your reaction, I'm sure it was such a disappointment last time!

No, definitely not!

I'm fed up to the back teeth! It was a shame that he cancelled his concert in Hamburg just 5 hours before it should have started and I can't deal with it! It was also a torture to get my money back! :thinking:

Not with me!

Are you still going on about that?? Have you considered therapy?:P