✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Richard Ashcroft - Solo Work & United Nations of Sound

dave's girl

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I voted for Alone with everybody. Looks like I was the only one. I really like that cd. It has "song for the lovers", "New York", and "On a Beach", If you havent heard On a Beach, listen to it now, its a great song. I really dont like human conditions. Some songs on Keys to the world are good, but I really dont like the last 4 songs. The first 4 are great, but the actual song Keys to the World I just dont like.

• 3 weeks later...

2x Richard Ashcroft tickets, Manchester, face value

I have 2 tikets to sell as 2 of my friends aren't able to go now, so would appreciate it if you could please buy them from me, and not See Tickets or Ticketmaster, otherwise I've wasted a lot of money lol. Please ask your friends also if they're interested. Oh yeah, on 17th June if you didn't know! Thanks.

Richard Ashcroft tickets draw

I've got 2 tickets for Richard Ashcroft at Old Trafford on 17th June, face value. I'm trying to get 35 people to pay £2 which will cover the cost of both tickets and I'll do a draw and whoever is drawn wins the tickets, and they only had to pay £2 for them - if you're interested then let me know and tell your friends also.

• 2 weeks later...

Richard Ashcroft's coming home!!!

Yay it's finally here, anybody else going to Old Trafford later to see the genius of Richard Ashcroft?! Akala is a bit of a surprise for support though, don't know how a rapper/urban artist will be received, good luck to him though :) If you aint going then get down there, tickets going for £15 for the best singer in the world as Chris said.

You may have gathered that I'm the resident Richard Ashcroft groupie lol. Incase you're interested it was an amazing gig, on a par with Coldplay last December. After he sung Music Is Power he added another verse that went:

Rooney is power,

Let him play from the start,

Cos Owen aint match fit,

And Crouch is a star.

Genius :D

Richard Ashcroft arrested

Richard Ashcroft has been fined for being drunk and disorderly at an under-12s night at a youth club.

The 34-year-old former frontman of The Verve was arrested after police were called.

Around 60 kids were at the Bridge Centre Youth Club, Melksham, Wilts, at the time.

Ashcroft, who has two children, was taken to Melksham police station and handed an on-the-spot £80 penalty fine before being released.

The incident happened on Monday evening.

Earlier this year Ashcroft released Keys to the World, his third solo album since The Verve split-up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz/tm_objectid=17272156%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=ashcroft%2ds%2dbooze%2dfine-name_page.html

no.gifdoh.gif

You may have gathered that I'm the resident Richard Ashcroft groupie lol. Incase you're interested it was an amazing gig, on a par with Coldplay last December. After he sung Music Is Power he added another verse that went:

Rooney is power,

Let him play from the start,

Cos Owen aint match fit,

And Crouch is a star.

Genius :D

no idea if anyone was recording? I'm dying to hear a bootleg!

heard song for the lovers through the phone and it was brilliant!!!

• 1 month later...