✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bush Proposes New Amendment to Congress

punks united

ummm...an intervention here! :idea2: :lol:

i never took psychology ever in all my studies...but i've browsed thru such books, and actually, whether you believe it or not, trans-sexuals and homosexuals may be born with 'it', and some end up hiding it and even get married and have kids 'cuz they don't have to face up to their sexual reality.

i don't really know whether it is a choice or it's in-born. and even if it is a choice, then whether it is hardly a choice at all or more like the hard-wiring of their brains to be attracted to fellow men (or fellow women)...

i dunno :/

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm...an intervention here!

i never took psychology ever in all my studies...but i've browsed thru such books, and actually, whether you believe it or not, trans-sexuals and homosexuals may be born with 'it', and some end up hiding it and even get married and have kids 'cuz they don't have to face up to their sexual reality.

i don't really know whether it is a choice or it's in-born. and even if it is a choice, then whether it is hardly a choice at all or more like the hard-wiring of their brains to be attracted to fellow men (or fellow women)...

i dunno

Yeah, my dad had a friend like that, and he finally realized it and went through a state of depression and got divorced, but still sees his kids a lot and talks to his wife. Poor guy.

I tend to think whether there is a biological basis for homosexuality doesn't matter. If somebody choses to be a homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual it doesn't affect my life. Since it doesn't affect my life attempts on my part to hinder their ability to execute their choice seems inappropriate. If they were coming into my church demanding to be wed that's one thing. The church could bar them. But the country isn't a church.

Yes, I know that my statement had nothing to do with the intent of this thread. I was just giving my opinion in general.

But seeing that some people get married just to have a greencard, I can see that it shouldn't matter if homosexuals get married in court.

Oh, no Richard's going to ream me now..

More the latter, but that doesn't quite hit on it because I know you wouldn't be approaching it with the intent to hurt me. I guess I don't like the idea of me potentially having a reason to think anybody but the best of you.

Boy ... that's a pressure-filled statement, huh? Well, it's not as lofty as it sounds, but if you started playing with me trying to press my buttons I'd probably be disappointed.

Those high expectations are your fault.

We were talking about weaknesses - That's another one of mine: I tend to think too highly or people and expect to much of them. This leads to me being hard on them when they feel to live up to high expectations.

Oh, boy. I should delete that.