✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bush Proposes New Amendment to Congress

punks united

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War for wrong reasons...do u even know why he started it???

Here's what u say: Because he wanted to steal their oil..

and i say: no, because Saddam is a psycho maniac who had concetration camps and tortured people if they weren't for him....who hid his weapons and labs...that were by the way found

then you say: oh but so many people were killed and he is just a big bully...a war monger if i dare say

the i say: what would happen if we hadn't gone to war...then we would have a big problem on our hands...one that might even result in wwIII

then you say: he had no right and blah blah blah

you pre-judge me! that's funny, though! :lol:

as opposed to some others who may take that line of thinking, I'm for the most part, pragmatic about America's foreign policy.

the reason i said that bush fought this was for wrong reasons is beacuse as things have turned out, courtesy time, he was wrong to be blurting out all sorts of reasons for going after saddam.

as for u saying that saddam was a bad man, i agree. but this war was still un-needed and it has taken our attention away from other higher-priority issues....such as finding Laden.

anyways...i'm tired of saying the same things to every new bush supporter that comes on here. we had a war thread on here...someone should look it up and link it so punks dearest can get to see a different worldview, a more salient one, i might add!

• 2 years later...

"but the surprising thing is that 83% of the U.S. would agree with a constitutional ban...so it's not really that bad politically....but u have to admire him for doing with what he believes in..."

NO!!! people dont seem to get that there is something called SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. and for people who dont know what that means, it means that religious beliefs are to be kept out of the political decision making process. Just because he is a christian and it is against christian beliefs doesnt give him the right to push his beliefs on other people! that is exactly what he is doing! The constitution garuntees that everyone is equal, is not letting a certain group of people wed equal??? its like they arent even people!!! what the hell!?! am i the only one who notices this???

you cant push your christian beliefs and morals on other people, it isnt a question as to what is right or wrong, he thinks its wrong in his own way, but that is because christians believe it is wrong. But what do you think non christians think? ever think about that? not everyone is christian! you cant do that and i hope people piss all over his approval rating for it, what is it now......36%? wait no....34%?? yea i think thats it

"but the surprising thing is that 83% of the U.S. would agree with a constitutional ban...so it's not really that bad politically....but u have to admire him for doing with what he believes in..."

NO!!! people dont seem to get that there is something called SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. and for people who dont know what that means, it means that religious beliefs are to be kept out of the political decision making process. Just because he is a christian and it is against christian beliefs doesnt give him the right to push his beliefs on other people! that is exactly what he is doing! The constitution garuntees that everyone is equal, is not letting a certain group of people wed equal??? its like they arent even people!!! what the hell!?! am i the only one who notices this???

you cant push your christian beliefs and morals on other people, it isnt a question as to what is right or wrong, he thinks its wrong in his own way, but that is because christians believe it is wrong. But what do you think non christians think? ever think about that? not everyone is christian! you cant do that and i hope people piss all over his approval rating for it, what is it now......36%? wait no....34%?? yea i think thats it

our nation was founded on god and some of our earliested leaders and founders used their religious views to make key decision in america. i dont agree with pushing your religion on people, that pisses me off but i just think people have taken the seperation of church and state too far. which is better then taking religion in politics too far because that is a very dangerous combination.