✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New CM live isolated vocals mixes

GamingForeverAUS

I recently obtained some pretty good isolated live vocal mixes from a couple of shows and here's one of them. I chose HFTW because it's one of those songs where it's interesting to hear how they use pre recorded vocals. Normally in regular shows they would mute chris' mic on the chorus but in this version they have both playing kinda how like viva la vida does it. The prerecorded track on the chorus is the same vocal line they have used for the entire AHFOD tour. 

I would love it if you guys shared your thoughts on this!

HFTW Chris Vox solo.mp3

will on hftw.mp3

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, stephen said:

Where did you get these?

Someone gave me a 5.1 rip of the show and I used Pazera and Sony Vegas to isolate the channels. Whoever mixed this puts vocals on the centre channel. Then I cleaned up some hiss and some other adjustments (though I could have slacked on the restoration process).

• Administrators
On 7/27/2020 at 12:10 AM, GamingForeverAUS said:

Someone gave me a 5.1 rip of the show and I used Pazera and Sony Vegas to isolate the channels. Whoever mixed this puts vocals on the centre channel. Then I cleaned up some hiss and some other adjustments (though I could have slacked on the restoration process).

Which show? Can you not share the full original file?

Just now, stephen said:

Which show? Can you not share the full original file?

Sorry that i'm not being very specific. I can upload it to the forums if you would like. It's the full show but it's not a full setlist if you get what I mean. The audio came from just isolating and cleaning up some of the hiss on the centre channel of the 5,1 encode.

Here's the setlist for the show: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2016/rockefeller-plaza-new-york-ny-7bf0d260.html

• Administrators
1 minute ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

Sorry that i'm not being very specific. I can upload it to the forums if you would like. It's the full show but it's not a full setlist if you get what I mean. The audio came from just isolating and cleaning up some of the hiss on the centre channel of the 5,1 encode.

Here's the setlist for the show: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2016/rockefeller-plaza-new-york-ny-7bf0d260.html

Ah I understand now, I wonder if this was created from IEM's or somehow ripped from the television feed. Did the person give you any info on how they got the file? And if you could share it or perhaps DM it to me and I'll upload it to the downloads section that'd be great!

Just now, stephen said:

Ah I understand now, I wonder if this was created from IEM's or somehow ripped from the television feed. Did the person give you any info on how they got the file? And if you could share it or perhaps DM it to me and I'll upload it to the downloads section that'd be great!

I have seen a few postings of this show on sharemania though i'm not sure if this is the exact rip because the person that gave it to me was on a CP discord server and they sent it to me after they uploaded some clips to that server but I think it would be a safe bet to assume this is from sharemania. Would you also like the video feed? I will upload it to google drive and send it your way very soon!

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

I have seen a few postings of this show on sharemania though i'm not sure if this is the exact rip because the person that gave it to me was on a CP discord server and they sent it to me after they uploaded some clips to that server but I think it would be a safe bet to assume this is from sharemania. Would you also like the video feed? I will upload it to google drive and send it your way very soon!

Yeah I haven't seen anything like this on sharemania yet. I believe I have the video feed but just in case, send it on if you don't mind ?

Thank you!

• 4 months later...