✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best unreleased song?

Famous_Old_Painter

On 12/30/2023 at 6:48 PM, rcktsky said:

All of the recently leaked EL demo's. Original Biutyful where Chris goes "Aah Ahh" at the end, Wedding Bells with this lyric "Back to heaven glow (everglow), All the wedding bells they go!", Church with this lyric "Im to the rescue", original Arabesque, a demo of Flags that go "Hey! How often do I miss you? Oh everyday..", and many more that comes without titles..

Did full versions leaked or just snippets that were here couple of days ago?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Did full versions leaked or just snippets that were here couple of days ago?

I posted the link to youtube, and it was erased. Are Youtube links forbidden here too?

Those were only seconds of each song, but I don´t know if somewhere else there are some complete versions🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, edupoint said:

I posted the link to youtube, and it was erased. Are Youtube links forbidden here too?

Those were only seconds of each song, but I don´t know if somewhere else there are some complete versions🤷‍♂️

Can you send me the link in dm? Thanks in advance 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rcktsky said:

I have a screenrecorded version of the youtube video. I contacted the guy on reddit and he did say that it'll probably be leaked here sooner or later

Are you talking about the full songs or the youtube version?

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 10:48 AM, rcktsky said:

All of the recently leaked EL demo's. Original Biutyful where Chris goes "Aah Ahh" at the end, Wedding Bells with this lyric "Back to heaven glow (everglow), All the wedding bells they go!", Church with this lyric "Im to the rescue", original Arabesque, a demo of Flags that go "Hey! How often do I miss you? Oh everyday..", and many more that comes without titles..

Where can I find these?

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

Can someone tell more about the background of those leaks, for example what are Jupiter and Moon Music demos? Are these also supposed to be legit leaks or some fake stuff?

Na those I don't know but have nothing to do with Everyday Life. 

18 hours ago, FadingWest said:

Supposedly a demo of Arabesque is out there as well from those snippets, haven’t found it yet though but it’s making the rounds I guess so I’m sure it’ll turn up eventually

Its already on dbree.

On 12/30/2023 at 3:48 PM, rcktsky said:

What's happened 

6 hours ago, ColdplayUT said:

Weirdo, Olive Tree and Arabesque (Demo) are real but Wedding Bells is unfortunately fake. 

Olive Tree on that is just an edit of Arabesque with just the first half and guitar solo at the end stitched together without the “original” Arabesque section, it’s not a separate song. Unless there’s a real one I missed, but it seemed like that’s all they were. They seemed pretty fake at that too lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CP-EST said:

Can someone tell more about the background of those leaks, for example what are Jupiter and Moon Music demos? Are these also supposed to be legit leaks or some fake stuff?

Jupiter and Moon Music are fake I think, Weirdo and Arabesque are real 100%. Wedding Bells I’m pretty sure is just an AI cover, it’s really obvious at some points that it’s not Chris’s actual voice. The Olive Tree ones are just (somewhat poorly done) edits of the Arabesque demo.

There are snippets of others floating around that are real too, but they haven’t come out in full yet, here’s a list. Not all of them have known titles, so I just used the audible lyrics to identify them:

“All The Wedding Bells They Go” (doesn’t sound like the MX Wedding Bells, unknown if it actually is the same song or not)

Biutyful

Church

”Down By The River Pray”

”How Often Do I Miss You, Oh Every Day”

”Oh My Love, Oh My Heart”

Old Friends

Orphans

”We Come With The Darkness, We Come With The Light”

When I Need A Friend

”When You Feel Nothing”

Weirdo and Arabesque were also in the snippets, and have come out in full

With all that floating around hopefully we’ll get another AHFOD sessions situation and have another giant leak of those demos

• Like 1