✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track 11 - Infinity Sign (stylised as ♾) | Music of the Spheres

Coeurli

On 10/15/2021 at 4:18 AM, shred said:

Ok this made me tear up and left such an impression on me. Only because I keep thinking how this will sound live and I had goosebumps and I started tearing up. I can't wait to experience this live. It's going to be epic and than some.

Btw, what is being sang towards the end??

'spiritus sanctum' over and over

• 4 weeks later...

Hello friends, I took some of the elements that were posted in this forum to be able to make a more improved and complete version of The Nightclub, I know that there are already some versions that other colleagues have already made, however this is my version, I hope you enjoy it

If you are wondering how I did it with the midnight voices, the answer is that I did not find any clean sample to edit, I had to take the Paris and Rio de Janeiro presentations to extract the voices, if someone finds another voice in clean would be a great help.

Credits to nowayme for the tts voice and for the first part of infinity sing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1991talk said:

Hello friends, I took some of the elements that were posted in this forum to be able to make a more improved and complete version of The Nightclub, I know that there are already some versions that other colleagues have already made, however this is my version, I hope you enjoy it

If you are wondering how I did it with the midnight voices, the answer is that I did not find any clean sample to edit, I had to take the Paris and Rio de Janeiro presentations to extract the voices, if someone finds another voice in clean would be a great help.

Credits to nowayme for the tts voice and for the first part of infinity sing.

Nice work! They are using just the lead vocal take for that remix, that's why it sounds different, the original version is blended with the vocoder and you can't really hear what is what,