✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music of the spheres instrumentals

szymixsiorek

On 4/16/2024 at 1:34 PM, szymixsiorek said:

All leaked, can be posted now lol 

Considering that it's part of the recent leaks and it's STRICTLY against the rules to post any of the recent leaks, I wouldn't hold my breath on it or atleast it would be a weird double standard. I could have posted it myself but I haven't for obvious reasons.

It was EXACTLY the reason I was taking so long to get everything in lossless from different sources/methods so we won't have to deal with that kind of notoriety. Now it's done. It's rather easy to kind of get what you want, but you blow out completely the ability to have a way to sustain in the long run your ability to provide such content and keep everyone safe. I'm happy that it leaked but it came at a way greater cost that it was worth. Now we all like fools, me included.

6 hours ago, nowayme said:

It was EXACTLY the reason I was taking so long to get everything in lossless from different sources/methods so we won't have to deal with that kind of notoriety. Now it's done. It's rather easy to kind of get what you want, but you blow out completely the ability to have a way to sustain in the long run your ability to provide such content and keep everyone safe. I'm happy that it leaked but it came at a way greater cost that it was worth. Now we all like fools, me included.

Yeah you're right. Things that was hard to get in the past now seems easy to get online but I'm sure there won't be many more sources handling stuff related to Coldplay. Just more risky than before.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t be able to. Sure it was part of the leaks technically, but it’s not like it’s some super confidential songs, it’s literally just instrumentals. That would barely even be a double standard at all.

3 hours ago, Hamster_Pants said:

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t be able to. Sure it was part of the leaks technically, but it’s not like it’s some super confidential songs, it’s literally just instrumentals. That would barely even be a double standard at all.

It's because the bullies at Universal and a bunch of other entitled dbree trolls ACTIVELY AND FREELY monitor this site and are ready to point their guns to admins/mods the moment anyone daring to post any kind of file. Since no measures are taken to weed out Universal's dogs and be shown the door out of here plus a bunch of nasty entitled nascissistic collectors suddenly feel that somehow they gained the right to badmouth this community everywhere like they are somekind of somebodies, everybody can aswell forget about any type of content sharing in this site.

• Care 2

But I surely wouldn't say all collectors are nasty entitled narcissistic. Some of the collectors I know are aware of the risks and danger parts in this collecting circle. They are also a part of the community. What the good collectors dislike about is that people would do anything to leak a song in order to please their friends or just everyone when they don't actually have the right to publish songs for the band. The main problem was that. IMHO it is better to judge people with their actions. I've seen some "nasty" person in this community faking to be another guy in order to get songs. I've seen them scamming good people for songs. What is really good and what is really bad, I believe people could make their own mind. Simply accusing the opposite side of voice wouldn't make your argument look credible.

In fact, a lot of collectors, they are not arrogant or narcissistic. They are just like many other fans in this community. The difference between them is that, Collectors made the decisions to seek for rare songs behind everyone's back. Accident happened, things went out of control. It wasn't their intention to poison the community. You might call them Greedy people who will do anything to hear an unreleased song. They might be shaddy for paying shaddy sources who might be hackers or rats on the inside.

I know some people might attack them and call them elites. Well, I guess this is how sometimes this world runs. When some people have the power and means to get better things, some other people who don't equally have the chances will complain about it. Seriously, it's all perfectly fine human nature. Honestly speaking, I do feel bad about being in the position where I am now, collecting stuff, Yes I am a bit too greedy and might have caused people troubles. I do feel bad.

I honestly hope this community of ours could get better and get rid of the toxicity. Every one has a right to listen to songs, whether released or unreleased. It's all a very fair game. Some people acted to get them, some people didn't act. It's elitism around the world and people. People can't deny that. No one is really selfless.

Edited by Admirice
  • Like 1

Just now, Admirice said:

But I surely wouldn't say all collectors are nasty entitled narcissistic. Some of the collectors I know are aware of the risks and danger parts in this collecting circle. They are also a part of the community. What the good collectors dislike about is that people would do everything to leak a song in order please their friends or just everyone when they don't actually have the right to publish songs for the band. The main problem was that. IMHO it is better to judge people with their actions. I've seen some "nasty" person in this community faking to be another guy in order to get songs. I've seen them scamming good people for songs. What is really good and what is really bad, I believe people could make their own mind. Simply accusing the opposite side of voice wouldn't make your argument look credible.

In fact, a lot of collectors, they are not arrogant or narcissistic. They are just like many other fans in this community. The difference between them is that, Collectors made the decisions to seek for rare songs behind everyone's back. Accident happened, things went out of control. It wasn't their intention to poison the community. You might call them Greedy people who will do anything to hear an unreleased song. They might be shaddy for paying shaddy sources who might be hackers or rats on the inside.

I know some people might attack them and call them elites. Well, I guess this is how sometimes this world runs. When some people have the power and means to get better things, some other people who don't equally have the chances will complain about it. Seriously, it's all perfectly fine human nature. Honestly speaking, I do feel bad about being in the position where I am now, collecting stuff, Yes I am a bit too greedy and might have caused people troubles. I do feel bad.

I honestly hope this community of ours could get better and get rid of the toxicity. Every one has a right to listen to songs, whether released or unreleased. It's all a very fair game. Some people acted to get them, some people didn't act. It's elitism around the world and people. People can't deny that. No one is really selfless.

MODS please don't take this as something aggressive. I meant it to be a healthy debate.

I think discussions about leaks and collecting needs to be limited atleast to the bare minimum if we really do care about this community and things will be back to normal eventually, assuming the correct decisions are being taken.

Also we should respect @stephen, he must have some pretty rought time with what's going on trying to keep a healthy balance with everything, I know I would.

Edited by nowayme

It will be normal after MM drops and everyone will change their topics rather than just topic about leaked songs. I don't think there will be more leaks after this one. I think the band really shut down the leak pipeline.

On 4/18/2024 at 7:27 PM, Admirice said:

It will be normal after MM drops and everyone will change their topics rather than just topic about leaked songs. I don't think there will be more leaks after this one. I think the band really shut down the leak pipeline.

That assumes that they know the specifics of how those things leaked, which is not the case. Anyway, I'm off, this topic tires me.

• Like 1