March 18, 200422 yr It's been acting all weird lately. It never let me signs onto MSN and right now, my MSN homepage won't load. Does anyone know what's going on with it?
March 18, 200422 yr Author I can't check my e-mail. It's driving me crazy! i'm expecting an e-mail from my professor! ARGH! :angry:
March 18, 200422 yr D00d, the other day when i would sign onto msn it would kick me off... but IE wouldn't load either, so i think it was my computer.
March 18, 200422 yr Author D00d, the other day when i would sign onto msn it would kick me off... but IE wouldn't load either, so i think it was my computer. NO! I've been having the same problem!! My MSN would just sign me out, and then my internet explorer wouldn't load. And when i clicked on it again, nothing would happen.
March 19, 200422 yr Um... I haven't noticed anything lately.... Oh, wait! Yes! I have! It doesn't fucking load sometimes... but, that's just msn for me. Not Hotmail...
March 19, 200422 yr I know how frustrating it is Laura!! I'm always waiting on emails from some lecturer or another because things are so busy now with assignments!! Hope you get sorted! Damn you hotmail/MSN!! *shakes fist in air*
March 19, 200422 yr Author hahahaha!! thanks Hayley! It's driving me crazy!! hahahaha.i've resorted to using my university e-mail address to get e-mail them. :confused:
March 19, 200422 yr Author I want a university e-mail address... It's not that great. They have such strict rules about the password you use. It drives me crazy b/c it's so hard to remember.
March 19, 200422 yr Author yeah msn is a biotch but so much better than aim Yeah, i agree...i hate using AIM... i don't know how to use any of the functions, but some of my friends only use that. :rolleyes:
March 20, 200422 yr :lol: Yahoo is the best, if you ask me. You can do all of the things of msn + some.
March 20, 200422 yr Author I had YIM and then when i logged on..all my contacts were gone! I was left confused for days.
March 20, 200422 yr I dont really have any issues with msn, just the fact that I go on away and it puts me online at random times... I dont know why that is.
March 20, 200422 yr Author That happened to me too! And people said i was rude for not messaging them back. i was like, "i was away, wasn't I?" :)
Create an account or sign in to comment