Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

^ I can't read it either. :(

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Someone asked for screencaps of the Charlie Brown Live Video?

I made you these, just a few.

Oh, and WARNING: CAN CONTAIN DANGEROUS MATERIALS TO WATCH WITHOUT CAUTION!!!!

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChristhreetimes.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris17.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris16.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris15.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChristhreetimes2.png

Three times Chris in 1 picture!

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris14.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris13.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris12.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris11.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris10.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris9.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris8.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris6.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris5.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris4.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris2.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris3.png

ย 

ย 

Hmm, yeah. I didn't have much else to do the last hour or so... (Damn, I'm addicted!)

He's quite hard to capture though, all jumpy and stuff. ;)

ย 

is not yesterday..................... ? :|

Someone asked for screencaps of the Charlie Brown Live Video?

I made you these, just a few.

Oh, and WARNING: CAN CONTAIN DANGEROUS MATERIALS TO WATCH WITHOUT CAUTION!!!!

ย 

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChristhreetimes.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris17.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris16.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris15.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChristhreetimes2.png

Three times Chris in 1 picture!

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris14.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris13.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris12.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris11.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris10.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris9.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris8.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris6.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris5.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris4.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris2.png

ย 

CharlieBrownLiveVideoChris3.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hmm, yeah. I didn't have much else to do the last hour or so... (Damn, I'm addicted!)

He's quite hard to capture though, all jumpy and stuff. ;)

ย 

I had asked yeah. THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH :heart: :dazzled: it's really hard to capture, I tried yesterday. Thank you :D

OK, right. I guess I don't wanna know, right?

ย 

I do not know myself :\ but thanks for the screencaps :)

Thanks ilovechris (so sorry I don't know your name.. or I have forgotten! ).. :D

ย 

I think it's funny that every single one of you picked a different photo up there to go.. :dazzled: over.. Funny but nice...:D

ย 

:lol: Haha, it's okay. My name's Harja :)

Gorgeous photos those Charlie Brown ones. Oh he is so pretty! Good job you put that warning though!!

ย 

My Internet is down, so doing this on my phone. Once it's back up. I'll see off I can gif that if you like. :)

x_668f77aa.jpg

ย 

Awesome first post. :awesome:

Welcome. :nice:

tumblr_lwycdmBk2J1qdhddvo1_500_large.jpg

ย 

:laugh3:โ™ฅ

ย 

So cute, Chris is glowing in the dark. I realy love the shoes!

ย 

Gorgeous photos those Charlie Brown ones. Oh he is so pretty! Good job you put that warning though!!

ย 

My Internet is down, so doing this on my phone. Once it's back up. I'll see off I can gif that if you like. :)

ย 

ย 

Yes, gifs are always great! This sounds strange, but I just love how he moves :)

Thanks!... wow, it's warm here :)

ย 

x_5e3143bf.jpg

^

This reminds me of

ย 

ย 

ย 

THIS

ย 

Yep!

^

This reminds me of

ย 

nappies49nk.jpgnappies41wp.jpg

ย 

THIS :D

ย 

Hahah. :awesome:

ย 

My first thought when I saw that picture was ''And I'm not gonna hump you for 42 days!'' :laugh3:

You're welcome. I had a blast time getting those screencaps!

I understand you, it's not easy to catch a good caption :D

ย 

Hahah. :awesome:

ย 

My first thought when I saw that picture was ''And I'm not gonna hump you for 42 days!'' :laugh3:

:lol: :laugh3:

ย 

welcome misty !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.