Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

INDEED !!!! :sneaky:

lick goes along with bare skin, you cant do that in any other way :wink3::wink3:

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

i dont know if this has been posted.......

found it at the coldplay fanclub on facebook:)

^^ yeah it has somewhere ! but thanks anyway :) it's a nice pic !

He needs a haircut in the latest ones.. :(

yeah he does ! he'll get one eventually..

I'll cut it for him :sneaky:

ย 

I'll sneak in his bed, and give it a little snipping... although who knows what else I could do? :idea:

Haha :lol:

ย 

I'm not gonna prod him with scissors! Just cut his hair and then throw them aside and then... well, :wink3:

Here's a few goodies from the Gallery.:) (And yes...that supposedly IS Chris!)

:) I know we've all seen the last one, but I think it should be on every page,lol.

IS HE STILL SUPPORTING MTF BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE THE EQUAL SIGN ON THAT NEW PIC:o

THe tape on his fingers probably clashed with his jacket,lol.

ย 

Seriously though, yes he still supports Oxfam and Fair Trade.

THe tape on his fingers probably clashed with his jacket,lol.

ย 

Seriously though, yes he still supports Oxfam and Fair Trade.

ย 

I WAS THINKING AND I REMEMBERED IN AN INTERVIEW HE SAID THAT THEY TRY TO CHANGE HOW TO REPRESENT IT ........MAKE SENSE?:)

You know what should be on every page?

ย 

Well maybe not THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=27101&d=1210275892

ย 

Mmmm perhaps not THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=27092&d=1210272087

ย 

What about this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=27087&d=1210270338

ย 

...maybe THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=27015&d=1209993663

ย 

Or THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=26996&d=1209991116

ย 

AND ALSO THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=25834&d=1206016495

ย 

Then again, perhaps not. Might make the pervs explode. :lol:

I WAS THINKING AND I REMEMBERED IN AN INTERVIEW HE SAID THAT THEY TRY TO CHANGE HOW TO REPRESENT IT ........MAKE SENSE?:)

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yeah. I remember that.

Not to mention he looks quite the gorgeous fellow there :D

You know what should be on every page?

ย 

Well maybe not THIS

attachment.php?attachmentid=27101&d=1210275892

ย 

ย 

ย 

that mic and him!(woah:laugh3: praises to both)

ย 

well great pairing of combination any way.

ย 

(mic without him - he without mic),how difficult,he can't even sing loudly to the world without it.

ย 

woah chris mics are lucky!

ย 

i admire mics of chris!

That has an alternate meaning which just completely exploded me :dead:

You are killing me with all those pics! Here's another one for the pervs:

...:dead:

ย 

HELLO BTW!!

ย 

ย 

Hello dead pervy girl!

-comes back to life-

Hello!!

ย 

and :wink3:

Aaaalways wonderful to see Chris's pics... :smug:

Thanks, girls!!! :nice:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.