✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Girls!! I'm back for a few mins, I managed to find another computer!!

So, I went to The Bakery this morning!! When I arrived there it seemed so surreal!! It was an amazing sensation. Afetr all this time dreaming about it, writinmg about it, (searching it on google street views...:sneaky:), talking about it... I was finally there!! I could believe it!! I felt so nice, so happy... that was the place that had given birth to Viva La Vida, where the boys go and hang around and record, it was amazing, and I was there. OIf course I knew nobody would be there but still it felt amazing to be where they were and will be, on the very spot where Chris, Guy, Will, Jonny and Phil always meet. I sat in the purple bistro and took a cup of coffee, typically I was so excited I had forgotten pen and paper, so I asked the lady for a pen and used the back of the map I had printed out this morning and wrote a small letter, probably they will never read it but still I felt so connected to them while writing it and I still can hope. After that I went out and took lost of pictures (wich I can't post here) and put the mssage in the letter box. The lady from the bistro saw me hanging around and taking pictures and prolly tought I was crazy, all the time I couldn't stop thinking if the people who work there realize how damn lucky they are. I'd give anything to be In they're place... I've fought for years to come here and of course my parents agree when they are out of town :(.

In any case then she came towards me and told me "you know, I don't think there's anyone in there..." and I was like "Yeah unfortunately I know this even too well" but I just couln't explain how important this was for me, even i they were not there... (though that made me actually really sad and depressed for a long time when I finally succeeded in coming here). The place just felt so amazing, I felt so connected to them!! So even if they were not there and nothing happened it's been beautiful going there. So after a while, after taking pics of the front and the back (seeing those windows...OMG!!)... I went on the bench on the other side of the road and just sat there with my dear iPod listening to Coldplay. It was just simply perfectly beautiful. While I was going away I was passing in fromt of it once more and a ladybug came to rest on my shoulder :dance:!! I took it as a sign of good luck, in the hope that one day my dearest dream will come true and I'll meet them.

Don't have much time on this computer so I'm sorry about this badly written review and the mistkes I didn't have much time and it was difficult to express the wonderful feeling I had.

I miss you all and the thread :hug::kiss::hug:.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:bigcry::bigcry:Im tearing up!!!!!!!thats.was.beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lucy!!!:kiss:D:D:D:Dit sounds like Heaven!!!!I would be frozen to the spot:heart:if the lady knew who was there she would die:wideeyed:I wonder if she even knows:thinking:either way this IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:Simply Beautiful:wacky::wacky::wacky:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lucky Lucy:D:D:D

Hi girls !

I haven't been here since too much time, but I came back from my wonderful show with some nice pictures of Chris and the guys ! Might post them tomorrow :wink:

Coldplay went to Argentina in 2007 and stayed seven days, in seven day I was stay in the hotel, every single day. In the afternoon they went out to said hello and sign autographs and i was there taking pictures or talking with they :) best moment in my life!!

Your story is so awesome ! I've seen all your pics, and I can tell you that you're one of the luckiest here !

some pics.......

2_martin_zuma_4609b.jpg

Omg don't tell me that Chris KNOWS what an iphone is ? :o:o

Poor Chrissy has been looking sick the last couple of days. :sad:.

I wonder what the scarf was for in Paris. Was it cold? :shrug:.

Yeah he's sick, but I can tell you that in Paris his voice was just perfect ! :wacky:

And it wasn't cold at all !

lightswillguide.jpg

You win the price for always finding the most beautiful pictures Darcy ! This one is so gorgeous :blush:

I just wanted to post the pics of my visit to The Bakery, since people were asking for them when I couldn't post them in London...

Hope it's fine and you enjoy:

cimg6698.jpg

The street view

cimg6645.jpg

The estate agent

cimg6647.jpg

Ravel's purple bistro menu

cimg6648.jpg

Ravel's purple bistro

cimg6650.jpg

THE BAKERY!!

cimg6651.jpg

cimg6656.jpg

Alaways THE BAKERY!!

cimg6657.jpg

The building you could see in The Hour

cimg6660n.jpg

cimg6666.jpg

The back of The Bakery with the famous windows that were in The Hour

cimg6668.jpg

Stalker's bench!!

cimg6675.jpg

The opposite side of the street...

cimg6679.jpg

The mailbox and doorbell!!

cimg6683.jpg

Street view of The Bakery

cimg6690.jpg

The street sign :)...

cimg6692.jpg

Street view...

cimg6697z.jpg

The continuation of the road

cimg6700y.jpg

The crossing street in Will's honour :lol:.

:wacky:...:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!! :D:D:D.