✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Guest LiquidSky

chris_martin_coldplay.jpg

060108_chrismartin2.jpg

Because of the still-smoldering fires on the Universal Studios lot, most -- and by most, I mean all -- of the restaurants surrounding the Gibson Amphitheatre are closed. Well, closed except for the 30 minutes when they were all open, which is when I managed to score some sushi, which is also when Chris Martin enters into this.

See, while I was crushing some California rolls, the restaurant decided to shut off food service again. Minutes later, I see a rather tall fellow in aviator shades waving frantically at me from across the promenade. (That sentence reads particularly Victorian for whatever reason.) Startled, I realize it's none other than Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, whom I chatted with yesterday during rehearsals.

Turns out, he was starving, and was having no luck finding an open restaurant. Dazed, he saw me and wandered over.

"Can I please have some of your beans?" he pleaded, pointing at my edamame (the photo above captures him mid-plea).

Of course, I gave him some, while my lunch buddies -- not to mention a gathering throng of gawkers -- looked on in awe.

060108_chrismartin2.jpg

Sated, he thanked me and wandered back into the backstage area. And I wrote this blog entry about how I had a sushi lunch with Chris Martin.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/01/search-for-food-leads-to-lunch-with-coldplays-chris-martin

chris_martin_coldplay.jpg

060108_chrismartin2.jpg

Because of the still-smoldering fires on the Universal Studios lot, most -- and by most, I mean all -- of the restaurants surrounding the Gibson Amphitheatre are closed. Well, closed except for the 30 minutes when they were all open, which is when I managed to score some sushi, which is also when Chris Martin enters into this.

See, while I was crushing some California rolls, the restaurant decided to shut off food service again. Minutes later, I see a rather tall fellow in aviator shades waving frantically at me from across the promenade. (That sentence reads particularly Victorian for whatever reason.) Startled, I realize it's none other than Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, whom I chatted with yesterday during rehearsals.

Turns out, he was starving, and was having no luck finding an open restaurant. Dazed, he saw me and wandered over.

"Can I please have some of your beans?" he pleaded, pointing at my edamame (the photo above captures him mid-plea).

Of course, I gave him some, while my lunch buddies -- not to mention a gathering throng of gawkers -- looked on in awe.

060108_chrismartin2.jpg

Sated, he thanked me and wandered back into the backstage area. And I wrote this blog entry about how I had a sushi lunch with Chris Martin.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/01/search-for-food-leads-to-lunch-with-coldplays-chris-martin

omg so these pix are yours? They are like all over the net! Facebook uses it as date of the day for the chris martin choice! thats so cool! Whenever I pass by that sushi place, I think of Chris!

LOL poor chris sounded like a beggar. poor thing must have been really hungry! haha! i love edamame btw

Guest LiquidSky
omg so these pix are yours? They are like all over the net! Facebook uses it as date of the day for the chris martin choice! thats so cool! Whenever I pass by that sushi place, I think of Chris!

LOL poor chris sounded like a beggar. poor thing must have been really hungry! haha! i love edamame btw

No, they are not mine. They are from the person on the link I posted.. I think

Erm, I found it on google and that article with it:)