✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

haha in this pic, you look like brother&sister :) :) so cute :)

Haha, really?

My friends were asking, if my husband wasn't jealous :D

aaaww sooo nice, very close :wink3:

Yes, very close. I was afraid how would I take the picture when he's so tall, but he took the camera and leaned to me, so that we would fit in the picture. :lol:

Oh, memories...

Your picture is very nice as well!

Haha, really?

Yes, very close. I was afraid how would I take the picture when he's so tall, but he took the camera and leaned to me, so that we would fit in the picture. :lol:

Oh, memories...

thanks

aaww he did that?? sssooo cute

I went to the bakery but i didn't see Chris and anybody :(

thanks

aaww he did that?? sssooo cute

I went to the bakery but i didn't see Chris and nobody :(

Yes, and he held my cup of coffee, when I was searching for the camera in my bag.

He was soo nice!

Haha, really?

Oh, memories...

yes,really :D your eyecolour-hair color-face shape-eye shape look like Chris :D especially in this photo; http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a448/wisna2/London10/london220B.jpg?t=1287354460. If I didn't know that this girl was you,I'd thought that you are Chris's sister :rolleyes::rolleyes:

your husband shouldn't be jealous :D This is Chris Martin aww :D

yes,really :D your eyecolour-hair color-face shape-eye shape look like Chris :D especially in this photo; http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a448/wisna2/London10/london220B.jpg?t=1287354460. If I didn't know that this girl was you,I'd thought that you are Chris's sister :rolleyes::rolleyes:

your husband shouldn't be jealous :D This is Chris Martin aww :D

haha, I never looked at it this way.

Actually, I think Chris is the only person in the world my husband IS jealous of :laugh3:

It was two times in the same week. We had dinner in the Bistro on the last evening of our trip to London, and he walked by, so I just had to go and talk to him again, because he was in a hurry when I met him the first time. ;)

what a lucky girl!! :)

chris082.jpg

I love it too! I love his cheeky sort of grin :P and he's just so natural and laid-back and gorgeous in this vid :dazzled:

when i first saw this video,i said that who is this??so uglyy!! then I watched it again..again..now this is my favourite Coldplay video. innocent and pure.

now I give up prejudging :D