✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hopefully one day you'll look back on it and regret it.

I seriously mean it with the best intentions.

You might not understand it now though.

Very well said Anna.

Chloe I commented on something else you said about getting a detention for lecturing a class about Chris so this seems to be a regular occurrence. You have absolutely got to put your education first....it's not worth sacrifising over a band. In 10 years time you might have found you've outgrown them or that they're no longer around and you'll regret wasting so much school time on this forum.

Like Anna said, you might not see it now, but at least try and not come on here during school hours, it'll still be here when you get home :)

110614091041362960.jpg

this look!!

I love their trousers' haha :D they're so colorful wuhu! Chris,you should choose more colorful trousers. mmm maybe dark-red would be great :D

yeees, he's the only one who kept the dark trousers... not good christopher :snore:

he needs some different-light-calltheattention colour :laugh3:

yeees, he's the only one who kept the dark trousers... not good christopher :snore:

he needs some different-light-calltheattention colour :laugh3:

he should wear dark-red trousers :D orrr mmm dark blue (make his eyes cuter :P )

Nah Chris wouldn't be Chris if he wasn't in black cargo pants :P

I thought so whilst watching the PinkPop vids and after seeing those pics I'm pretty sure Mr Martin has a hicky on his neck, unless he some how managed to run into a door with a REALLY high up knob :P

I thought so whilst watching the PinkPop vids and after seeing those pics I'm pretty sure Mr Martin has a hicky on his neck, unless he some how managed to run into a door with a REALLY high up knob :P

I want to see that! :D

A hickey you say? Damn, Jonny should be more careful next time :wink3:

*Runs off to the C&J thread* :awesome:

AAhh,okay,I understand now...i didn't searched that in web because i had bad experiences searching words that i dont know :|

If you mean that pinky scar on his neck i think is a sugery scar or something like that...