✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I am sooo jealous of all you guys who've actually MET them. It's one of my biggest dreams to meet them, although i think if it ever happened i'd probably lose the power of speech or just only be able to speak totally incoherent jibberish. :(

^^ huh how come you never met them and you live in England . Have you tried to

I never thought that I would meet them face to face. The 9 hr flight was worth it

^^ huh how come you never met them and you live in England . Have you tried to

I never thought that I would meet them face to face. The 9 hr flight was worth it

Well for starters, i have no idea how you'd go about it. Besides, i'm really shy anyway and i don't think i'd be brave enough to actually approach them if i did happen to see them/one of them. :embarrassed:

Well for starters, i have no idea how you'd go about it. Besides, i'm really shy anyway and i don't think i'd be brave enough to actually approach them if i did happen to see them/one of them. :embarrassed:

well next time I'm bk in UK we can link up and u can come with me. :P

Don't worry, you would be allright. They are just so normal that it makes you feel like you've just met old friends.

I was afraid I'd be left speechless as well but I was perfectly calm. Maybe the brain acts in some kind of emergency mode, because you know it will never happen again and you would terribly regret if you weren't able to speak.

;)

Chris is islamic ? :shocked2: I'm bit surprised :P

ist2_5533731-islam-symbol1.jpg

I asked oracle why did he put this sign on his jacket. But she never answered me. I"m curious because this sign is on Turkey"s flag which is my country.

well next time I'm bk in UK we can link up and u can come with me. :P

Don't worry, you would be allright. They are just so normal that it makes you feel like you've just met old friends.

I was afraid I'd be left speechless as well but I was perfectly calm. Maybe the brain acts in some kind of emergency mode, because you know it will never happen again and you would terribly regret if you weren't able to speak.

;)

Aww thanks guys. :wacky: I've said this before, but Coldplay honestly have some of the nicest, friendliest fans i've ever come across. :nice::heart:

yes they are some really great pics[/color]

your pic is nice thanks for sharing

Aww thanks guys. :wacky: I've said this before, but Coldplay honestly have some of the nicest, friendliest fans i've ever come across. :nice::heart:

yes most coldplayers including myself re quite nice people :p

yes I think so :) I've been here since December-2010 but it feels like for 10 years I'm part of this family :heart: