✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Sorry for interrupting the discussion above... but do you have more of this stuff?

I really like it! :)

I have made a few Mennesker.. I have posted them in the Photomontages thread - Which is well worth a visit anyway if you haven't already - :)

But here are the thumbnails in case you don't feel like leaving the Chris thread :D

th_paradisepaper.jpg

th_violetpaper2.jpg

th_rainyday2.jpg

th_politikpaper2.jpg

th_painting.jpg

th_hurtslikepaper.jpg

th_coldnblurry.jpg

th_clocks.jpg

th_chrispaper.jpg

Thanks I hope you like them..

Golly I have made a few haven't I? I've not seen them all grouped together before! :stunned:

Where can I go to hear this interview?

http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/a2d978db-72b9-49ab-a483-fd00d698f736/

Try that link.. it's a dutch station, I hope it works for you. You have to sit through the advert first.. It might take a while to load..

I wish I could download it for you, but as I explained above it's not letting me..! Very frustrating...:\

Thanks Maria.. I think it's my own favourite also. :P

love this one ;)

http://www.staragora.com/images/flux/250x250/4/e/4e80bcd314e72b667689cb43cfe0889d4865f0ec91627.jpg

PS: How do you do post to the pic?

I'm not a very good geek ;)

You would need image codes round it... :) eg: [ img ] then the url [ /img ] But don't put in the spaces in the square brackets... :)

Hope that helps.

Like so..

4e80bcd314e72b667689cb43cfe0889d4865f0ec91627.jpg :D

what are they laughing about?? ( the link isn´t working for me :( )

P.S jonny has nice fingers lol :)

They are laughing because they were asking Chris and Jonny what music their kids listen to.. Jonny says 'Violet will ONLY ever listen to our last album in the car.. which can be a bit embarrassing when we have to stop at traffic lights!' lol

It is a funny interview.. I am sorry you can't see it. But I am sure someone somewhere with more technical skills than I, will hopefully put it on you tube at some point.

I have made a few Mennesker.. I have posted them in the Photomontages thread - Which is well worth a visit anyway if you haven't already - :)

But here are the thumbnails in case you don't feel like leaving the Chris thread :D

Thanks I hope you like them..

Golly I have made a few haven't I? I've not seen them all grouped together before! :stunned:

Those are awesome!! I was looking for a new screensaver the other day and had no clue where to find a good one with Coldplay. Thanks for bringing them in here, as I am scared to venture around on this site recently! :stunned:

Now, I just need to figure out which one I want to use!

Oh and someone in this thread said they thought Chris was losing his hair. I really don't think he is going bald. His hairline might have receded a bit, which is normal for a guy his age, but I think it's the new haircut. In these old pics, his hair is brushed down or forward. MX hairdo seems to be brushing his hair up in front, which is not my favorite hairstyle for him.