✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It's also to protect his voice :D

By the way apparently on Loose Women today (a magazine type show where women sit around talking, like The View for any Americans) they were talking about Chris and what he wore to the Coach thing and saying he should've made more of an effort.

Don't see why suddenly this has become a big deal, where have people been for the past 8 years? :P

They should thank their lucky star he even showed up. LOL

fuking Loose Women emission

This is especially stupid modern women should make an effort of their fucking selfishness it's more important work :rolleyes:

is not that men do not know how to dress is that it lacks real women who know how to listen.

shameful. :dozey:

J'ai tres difficile a te comprendre, Lory.

I just speak of Loose Women emission .

but if I had to speak professionally, the shoes red so (feel heavy blocks ) with an orange dress is ugly not class. Gwyneth is tanned now (because holydays), and want her to red shoes. More gold or white or black/gray . its designers do not know how to dress Gwyneth Paltrow.

Gwyneth+Paltrow+Gwyneth+Paltrow+London+GH9vFpu4j4al.jpg

I know we touched on this before, but I think Chris and Gwyneth should just live their lives and not go to such extremes to avoid being photographed together. I understand and agree with their reasons, but at this point it's putting a bounty on their heads. Maybe these photographers would relax a little if Gwyn/Chris pics weren't so rare. I guess what I'm saying is, I think the plan is starting to backfire.

I saw this on someone's Tumblr page!

wohoohoo look of the day in Vogue.. (08.09.2011)

guess who?

CHRIS MARTIN

look 1

spl234479-003-4724159_0x440.jpg

look 2

95942568-51341_0x440.jpg

look 3

spl76349-002-1415042_0x440.jpg

Eleven years have passed since Parachutes, Coldplay's debut album that marked the birth of a new great personality of rock'n'roll: Chris Martin. Confidential, sensitive and talented, Martin is unstoppable on stage citing Radiohead and U2 as a band that influenced him the most. And if opening the door to a melodic rock with an electronic sound was not enough, Chris Martin married Gwyneth Paltrow in 2003, with whom he has two kids.

His style is based on comfort: always in sneakers and jeans, which he combines with a graphic t-shirt and a hat for protection from the flashbulbs of the paparazzi. The strength of his wardrobe lies in the coats, with blazers inspired by military uniforms of late '800 and heavy wool peacoats to fight the rigid London weather.

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/look-of-the-day/2011/09/chris-martin

check out the site for his clothes' details.

He's in a VOGUE magazine, oh my god :laugh3: that is just too funny...Now everyone's gonna dress like him, coz you know he's 'cool' that way!!

really funny

exactly what he plays is trendy!:D

I know we touched on this before, but I think Chris and Gwyneth should just live their lives and not go to such extremes to avoid being photographed together. I understand and agree with their reasons, but at this point it's putting a bounty on their heads. Maybe these photographers would relax a little if Gwyn/Chris pics weren't so rare. I guess what I'm saying is, I think the plan is starting to backfire.

Remember that Interview with Steve Croft of 60 minutes? Rule #6: Always Keep Mystery. Part of me thinks that's what Chris is doing here to keep people interested.

^Yes, at least for their tours, so I'm assuming for their festival shows too.

Great! TY. I hope I get to buy a Coldplay T-shirt and wear it right then. 2 Weeks until I see the boys. Wooooohooooooo

I've been doing cardio for 95 min, 6 days/week for a few months now. Yesterday I was able to fit in my skinny jeans for the 1st time in 3 yrs.