✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Of course! Anyone may! It's there to be shared.. I just 'borrow' the photos, of course they aren't mine... and play with them... Everything comes off Google and this board, and is totally open to be used as you see fit.. You go for it! I'm really pleased that you like it! :D

I have a completely random and nosey question. Do we know who the best man was when Gwyneth and Chris got married?

I only ask because I ran across an Oracle answer that said Will was Jonny's best man at his wedding. I was really surprised at this because I always assumed Chris and Jonny were closer than all the rest. Maybe it just looks that way from the outside??

I have a completely random and nosey question. Do we know who the best man was when Gwyneth and Chris got married?

I only ask because I ran across an Oracle answer that said Will was Jonny's best man at his wedding. I was really surprised at this because I always assumed Chris and Jonny were closer than all the rest. Maybe it just looks that way from the outside??

hmmm.. nope, no idea!

I'm on that quest as well. Chris and Gwyneth eloped in California, no family nor friends were present.

I have so much materiel to read. I'll share what I find out. But yes, one would think Chris would be Jonny's best man since those 2 are very close. In fact, I was just listening to a radio interview this morning where Jonny declared he and Chris have been making musical sex since they met in 1996. It was so cute.

Don't British people not have best men and maids of honor when they get married? Or isn't the "criteria" different? Not necessarily your best, best friend? Maybe Jonny's wedding was more casual, or else Will wanted to do it really badly. I've never heard that story so who knows if that's even true?

I'm on that quest as well. Chris and Gwyneth eloped in California, no family nor friends were present.

I have so much materiel to read. I'll share what I find out. But yes, one would think Chris would be Jonny's best man since those 2 are very close. In fact, I was just listening to a radio interview this morning where Jonny declared he and Chris have been making musical sex since they met in 1996. It was so cute.

Musical sex :laugh3: ahhhhhhhh and it hurts like heaven

And look of all the awesome 'babies' that came out of that! :cheesy:

Very true Maria :wink:

Well.... Ive finished it... phew... I'm about to upload it to the photomontages section... but I can put a small version on here too... I'm totally not sure it's my best.. but sometimes you just have to say it's done... so here it is..

th_paradisepaper.jpg

If you click it, it will get bigger... :laugh3:

Sorry for interrupting the discussion above... but do you have more of this stuff?

I really like it! :)

Don't British people not have best men and maids of honor when they get married? Or isn't the "criteria" different? Not necessarily your best, best friend? Maybe Jonny's wedding was more casual, or else Will wanted to do it really badly. I've never heard that story so who knows if that's even true?

Hope this link works. It's a post from the Oracle 11-25-09 where she says Will was the best man at Jonny's wedding.

http://coldplay.com/oracletags.php?tag=jonny#!prettyPhoto/5/

As for Gwyneth and Chris, I do seem to remember now that her mother wasn't even there. Well some lucky person got to sign their marriage license as a witness! :P

Hope this link works. It's a post from the Oracle 11-25-09 where she says Will was the best man at Jonny's wedding.

http://coldplay.com/oracletags.php?tag=jonny#!prettyPhoto/5/

As for Gwyneth and Chris, I do seem to remember now that her mother wasn't even there. Well some lucky person got to sign their marriage license as a witness! :P

Nobody will ever know, because Nobody was there to know;):D

heyy did you see that ?

Good morning. It's just been announced that Coldplay are part of the line-up for a special show Take That's Gary Barlow has put together in aid of the BBC Children in Need campaign. The line-up so far also includes Michael Buble, Elbow, JLS, Lady Gaga, Hugh Laurie, James Morrison, N Dubz, Snow Patrol and Ed Sheeran.

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=784

finally we can see Chris and Hugh together :D i hope they'd perform same day/time