✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Good day girls.......... !

my doctor that I committed suicide I cried in november last year. Doctor of my family so I have not chosen for a new doctor yet. I have some health problems and I do not take care I'm a hypochondriac so serious sick. so later. I have not spoken of all my problems on thread. here is happy thread .

but I also have a head of suicide with my depression. but I go in the psy.

So good luck to everyone who will in doctor.

So Chris was just in my dream and in my bed, I was in my bed. but he said it is nothing is nothing. all is okay..... :wtf: My heart go bad hurt :disappointed:

I'll probably made an episode of Twiling zone.

So a good Ovomalitine to wake up..................... :cheesy:

dsc02069mp.jpg

I'm crying. This version of the scientist is so so so amazing. First i was laughing cause Chris is being funny in the beginning but when the song starts i almost immediately started crying. whow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4RuIi-Tuco&feature=related]Chris Martin The Scientist acoustic - YouTube[/ame]

me some time much below those for obscure reasons will know

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRQiO6vEvo]Coldplay - Pour Me (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3QGar58Bk&feature=related]Where is my boy? - YouTube[/ame]

I'm crying. This version of the scientist is so so so amazing. First i was laughing cause Chris is being funny in the beginning but when the song starts i almost immediately started crying. whow

Aww, he's so funny <3

/ fangirl mood.

Maybe they are phrases in the language of the country he was performing in?

Probably means "Is there anybody out there" :lol:

:D Yeah, probably. :laugh3::laugh3:

Just need to get this out:

This video is a 6 minutes summary of why I absolutely adore this man.

- he sings

- he plays music and writes it

- his mindblowing voice

- he's ambitious and passionate about what he does

- he's funny, always has some great words standing by to throw out into the world.

- he looks great: hair, lips, eyes, hands playing piano, some scruff... (endless list)

I wish I could have been there at this lovely small performance.

I'd be dancing and singing a long, unless all other people there. I'd cry my heart out.

(OMG, I just realise I pretty much summed up all symptoms of MOS!)

Just need to get this out:

This video is a 6 minutes summary of why I absolutely adore this man.

- he sings

- he plays music and writes it

- his mindblowing voice

- he's ambitious and passionate about what he does

- he's funny, always has some great words standing by to throw out into the world.

- he looks great: hair, lips, eyes, hands playing piano, some scruff... (endless list)

I wish I could have been there at this lovely small performance.

I'd be dancing and singing a long, unless all other people there. I'd cry my heart out.

(OMG, I just realise I pretty much summed up all symptoms of MOS!)

:laugh3:

tumblr_luxld5AFqn1qlx37co1_500.gif

have you.. :lips:

when I saw for the first time this video on MTV, I said omg he sings so well this singer that sings only for me that tell me . it's impressive illusion.

the friend beside me said, but yes if you want. kind " crazy silly girl"

You should hear the one he does on Edith Bowman around the same time. He adds in the Back For Good lyrics at the end. It's just out of this world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Il_48U7Moc]The Scientist + Take That & Robbie Williams. Chris Martin (Radio 1, Jan 2009) mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

And when I listen to this acoustic Fix You version, I just can't get past what he does with his voice in place of guitar during the bridge. I want this to be played at my funerals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGmG9CZBDg]Chris Martin Fix You acoustic - YouTube[/ame]

And when I listen to this acoustic Fix You version, I just can't get past what he does with his voice in place of guitar during the bridge. I want this to be played at my funerals.

This is beautiful...brought tears to my eyes. The song itself already has so much meaning to me, and without the guitars it has a bit more intimate feeling to it.. I love it. I can imagine it's one of your favorites :)

I loved this concert

And yeah, Lory, it's really nice :) Jonny kicks ass during Paradise by the way, around 8.15. I love that bit :D

My heart just exploded into a giant cloud of warm fluffiness at the part from 2:23-2:50 :wacky:

with that piece where he sings the guitar-part, (wich is beautifull btw) - would that be improvised?

My heart just exploded into a giant cloud of warm fluffiness at the part from 2:23-2:50 :wacky:

wow.. thanks for posting that.

Thalia you're exploding all over the place today! :D

Now just when we're getting all fuzzy.. I'll take the thread back down to the gutter again..

Sorry

situps.gif

(in my defence - Angela MADE me do it! :cool:)