✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hello :D :D How are the Chrissy girls feeling today? :D

My mum wasn't that keen that I spent so much time on the internet the last days. So today, I tried to stay away from it, but it was hard !!! :D

You have been busy. ;)

I can't possibly quote every post so I'm gonna say thank you for all the pics and vids (I'll have to watch some) You're great !!!! :D

And welcome to technicolor, I hope it was okay at the doctor :)

Exactly.

LOL, oh, okay. Yeah, that would be pretty restrictive and uptight if we actually weren't allowed to do that :lol:. Coldplay wouldn't even be allowed in that kind of a venue-Chris moves around way too much :lol:!

Yes. Fingers crossed the crowds feed off the band's energy and rock out.

LOL, yes that would be crazy. :lol:

Haha exactly :laugh3:

:nod: :nod:

Yeah, we'll try and work with it, get it sorted.

Hehehehehe :sneaky:.

God, we're hopeless, aren't we :laugh3:?

So. About this MOS thing...yeah, this thread's done wonders in exacerbating that.

:nod:

YEs, we totally are. :lol:

I know! That 'chest' photo.. anyone want it in HUGE?

6405444891_73f71b7f94_o.jpg

Oh my goodness !!!!!!!!

:dead: :dead: Thanks :dazzled: :dazzled:

situps.gif

(in my defence - Angela MADE me do it! :cool:)

:wink3: :wink3: GREAT. I like it. Thank you Row and thank you Angela for suggestion :D

:

My parents are away, I have the whole home for me! Coldplay party anyone? :laugh3::laugh3:

YAAAAAY! A 'Watching-Chris-pics-all-night' party. I'm in. I'll bring paddles.

I'm in !!!! Great idea !!!! :awesome:

Probably some random hot dude. :lol:

Oh my bf is not that is random, go watching a movie with him. although it is not even at home. but there is just jaleous of Chris. I think he was not telling yesterday, but no sense Chris is married to Gwyneth and more because was him who deside with who he wants to stay. he spends time with her blonde bimbo supermodel. so takes less time with me. and I speak less. I say, or her or me.

Join the club :wacky:. I think it's safe to say we've all had that feeling many times.

I love that song, and love Chris's rendition of it. I've heard snippets of the original version on that old show "Happy Days" on occasion, and now anytime I hear that I smile and think of Chris :D.

Exactly. It's certainly wise to take care of everything ahead of time, but even for the most innocent of visits it's still perfectly normal to be nervous.

You're very welcome :hug:. That's what we're here for. I know what you mean, too, I wish I lived closer to everyone here as well. It'd be so fun to hang out offline. But this is certainly the next best thing. Welcome to the boards and to this thread, hope you enjoy yourself here :)!

And I'm curious, if Coldplay's the second best thing to cheer you, what's the first :lol:?

Thank you ladies so much!!!! Awww, your all so sweet!!! =D It puts a smile upon my face. :D Everything went perfectly fine... I always get cold feet going into the doctor, but it could of gotten worse it if wasn't taken care of..

I had just thought of this too.. the thing I have ryhmms with Paradise :) and when we went to Walmart after picking up my prescription, what do you know.. Paradise was playing in Walmart!! I thought that was nice.. It made my day and made me feel better.. I started doing all the dance moves that Chris does in the music video.. its one of my happy songs I couldn't help it :)

Oh and yes Coldplay is the second best thing to cheer me up when I need it, its no secret what the number one thing is... praying, worshiping God and reading my Bible cause I'm a Christian, that's the number one thing :)

I watched the piano version of Fix You.. oh my goodness, I almost lost it... cry. Especially since Chris said "If it gets to sad just let me know.." and I knew I was going to cry, it was so so beautiful, I'm so captivated by the lyrics, truly truly amazing :)

Thank you so much for the kind words.. I didn't expect a great response like this.. you all are the best!! I wish I had Coldplay friends like you guys.. I don't have any Coldplay friends or anyone to talk to about them.

But hey, yes.. everything went fine today with the doctor... thank you so much. I got my FIX :D

Thank you gracious wonderful ladies for cheering me up :)

So

a little video to slowly start the party....

Do you know what's coming?

Not sure...

:wink3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QIIGgl9r4]Chris Martin knows it. - YouTube[/ame]

wow THANK YOU SO MUCH !! i came here to check out if someone added this photo on the thread! thank you ! :wink3:

No, Lory, it's not. You're a dedicated fan, you love Coldplay, you look pretty on your avi and you always bring awesome photos and videos to this thread! :heart:

:nod: :nod: I agree! Come on, Lory :heart: