✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I think it's quite possible you're breathing too.. quite hard! LOL

:sneaky: :sneaky:

No wonder that woman needed a smoke,lol.

Hahahaha :laugh3:

Okay here's the surprise :D In my town he have a hill called Taft Hill, I often times "accidently" call it Violet Hill... I figure this be the perfect spot for my Easter greeting to you guys...

HAPPY EASTER!!

eastercoldplayers.jpg[/img]

Okay, I LOVE this! Such a pretty picture & a lovely gesture! :)

Hope you have a nice Easter as well :)

And me? :snobby:

Tomorrow I'll go out for a couple of days, I'll join my family in our house on the sea [i don't know how to translate it]...I hope I'll be able to check the forum but in case I'll not I want to wish to all of you an happy easter :D

I am SO deeply sorry :shame: :shame: :shame: Have a nice time with your family!

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH, KRISTAL!! :cry:

tumblr_m22zeqrlVd1r7enm2o2_500.jpg

Ooof. :dazzled:

Happy Easter to you all ! :cheesy:

I'll see if I can take pictures of my city on the windows where there are chocolates. confectioners here are impressive things

You mean like chocolate factories? Swiss chocolate is the BEST!

And Chris always tells me that we should eat more of it :lol:

Tomorrow I'll go out for a couple of days, I'll join my family in our house on the sea [i don't know how to translate it]...I hope I'll be able to check the forum but in case I'll not I want to wish to all of you an happy easter :D

tumblr_m22zeqrlVd1r7enm2o1_500.jpg

Happy Easter Kristal. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Happy Easter to you all ! :cheesy:

I'll see if I can take pictures of my city on the windows where there are chocolates. confectioners here are impressive things

Sounds lovely, Can't wait to see it!

tumblr_m23k2kiJcO1qbpyrpo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m237rkbHML1r72gzmo2_500.png

Ooh nice.

LOVELY photo Technicolour, thank you for sharing it with us! You look very sweet... and I love the hat too. :D and Happy Easter To you too..:D

HAPPY EASTER to all the lovely girls in here.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!!! :vuvuzela:

Am I late to the party? My film is over. We watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo... weird film, but good.

Good night everyone.... I am sort of hanging around to try and finish another video I started this afternoon... not feeling sleepy yet.

Oh I've never seen that film. :)

You said we shouldn't have too much fun without you :awesome:

Good Night girls ;)

in French said Chris Martin a les pieds palmés Chris Martin have webbed feet (holydays) :P

attachment.php?attachmentid=3966&d=1066315729

attachment.php?attachmentid=3967&d=1066315988

attachment.php?attachmentid=3968&d=1066316407

attachment.php?attachmentid=3969&d=1066316825

attachment.php?attachmentid=3970&d=1066321060

Hehhehee ;)

cute pics :dazzled:

Definitely cheered me up!:D

GREAT !!!! :D :awesome:

Sorry I'm breathing... if I don't I'll explode specially after looking at this

fuse14_132.jpg

fuse18_124.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG............ :dead:

Okay here's the surprise :D In my town he have a hill called Taft Hill, I often times "accidently" call it Violet Hill... I figure this be the perfect spot for my Easter greeting to you guys...

HAPPY EASTER!!

eastercoldplayers.jpg[/img]

Awwww how cute !!!!! ;)

Happy Easter to you !!! :awesome: great pic :D

And me? :snobby:

Oh sorry :cry: I thought you would come partying with us too. Sorry :hug:

Well my boyfriend is sleeping here in my little bed from about 3 hours [he is still a little sick] but I had to check the thread :P I'm also going to sleep, I'm afraid that the light could awake him and tomorrow morning I want to wake up before him to make him pancakes :nice:

tumblr_m22zeqrlVd1r7enm2o1_500.jpg

Awwww. Hope you'll have a nice time :D

We'll miss you here :hug:

Bye bye :D and happy easter :D

And great pics :dazzled:

found this on tumblr.

its really nice.

in my opinion.

tumblr_m22p885ZLA1rst2iio1_500.jpg

Yes. really nice :D :dazzled:

Hi to all who are still around! Actually get to chat with some of you in "real time", so to speak, for a change!

Thank you so much TracieMorgan, twistedMind and Phoebeo!!! =D We have two hills at a park where I live in Ohio and it always reminds me of the Violet Hill music video so that's why I wanted to do it there <3 I call it Violet Hill <3

Very cool idea :D. Love the picture, you're so pretty! Perfect spot as well.

Happy Easter to you and all others celebrating it!

I had just thought of this too.. the thing I have ryhmms with Paradise :) and when we went to Walmart after picking up my prescription, what do you know.. Paradise was playing in Walmart!! I thought that was nice.. It made my day and made me feel better.. I started doing all the dance moves that Chris does in the music video.. its one of my happy songs I couldn't help it :)

Oh and yes Coldplay is the second best thing to cheer me up when I need it, its no secret what the number one thing is... praying, worshiping God and reading my Bible cause I'm a Christian, that's the number one thing :)

Ahhhhh, okay. That's cool :).

Haha, that's so great that they were playing in the store like that! I like that you did the dance moves as well, that's awesome :laugh3:.

I'm glad all went well at the doctor :hug:. And sending big :hug:s to Lory as well, sorry you're having difficulties elsewhere at the moment. Like the others say, though, you have to do what makes you happy in life, and ignore the people who feel the need to knock others down. We here love and support you :).

Also, Kristal, hope your boyfriend feels better soon.

And hi to Mara as well!

And when I listen to this acoustic Fix You version, I just can't get past what he does with his voice in place of guitar during the bridge. I want this to be played at my funerals.

You should hear the one he does on Edith Bowman around the same time. He adds in the Back For Good lyrics at the end. It's just out of this world.

Dear god, I love this man :heart:. My top 2 Coldplay songs of all time, right there. "The Scientist" at #1, "Fix You" at #2. That's where they'll always stay.

I never get tired of The Scientist. I love every version out there :heart:

Same here. I've yet to hear a version that was anything less than beautiful.

Just need to get this out:

This video is a 6 minutes summary of why I absolutely adore this man.

- he sings

- he plays music and writes it

- his mindblowing voice

- he's ambitious and passionate about what he does

- he's funny, always has some great words standing by to throw out into the world.

- he looks great: hair, lips, eyes, hands playing piano, some scruff... (endless list)

I wish I could have been there at this lovely small performance.

I'd be dancing and singing a long, unless all other people there. I'd cry my heart out.

(OMG, I just realise I pretty much summed up all symptoms of MOS!)

Well said :nod:. I loved that video, too. I remember seeing the other clips from that little session, the whole thing is just fantastic. He's so adorable and so funny and has a great rapport with the small crowd there. I've never had a desire to be in radio for a living, but clips like that make me want to reconsider :lol:.

I know! That 'chest' photo.. anyone want it in HUGE?

6405444891_73f71b7f94_o.jpg

Do I want a bigger "chest" photo?

Ummmm, YES, PLEASE :lol:. Thank you, Row!

Piano stool huh? :laugh3: I'm positive that piano stool has ah, starred in other.. ummm.. imaginary scenarios somewhere... :whistle:

:laugh3: I have no doubt about that.

Yeah. My mind has fun sometimes :p.

Now just when we're getting all fuzzy.. I'll take the thread back down to the gutter again..

Sorry

situps.gif

(in my defence - Angela MADE me do it! :cool:)

:angel:

Hey, I didn't exactly see you fighting me on that suggestion :lol: ;)!

Anywho...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, if you all don't mind, I think I'll be staring at this gif...

kbwz6v.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

...as well as these, for a while.

Hinting that he wants to remove his shirt in that last one there? 'Cause, you know, I'd be okay with that. Whatever makes him more comfortable.

Hinting that he wants to remove his shirt in that last one there? 'Cause, you know, I'd be okay with that. Whatever makes him more comfortable.

Yeah.. I mean.. we only want the best for him, right? It really isn't about getting the man half naked or something... :laugh3: :laugh3:

Nope. Any perviness in this thread is merely an illusion :lol:.

Yeah.. I mean.. we only want the best for him, right? It really isn't about getting the man half naked or something... :laugh3: :laugh3:

Right! I know how uncomfortable sweaty/itchy clothing can be sometimes! Just being a concerned fan, nothing more.

tumblr_lg75pjHXrm1qeep17o1_500.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE that photo. One of my absolute favorite Chris pictures.

547384_403245479685670_100000006638493_1558253_1685796109_n.jpg

:heart::wacky:

Ooh this is a new photo for me.. nice! :)

Oh... :( :laugh3:

LOOK AT JONNY! He's going all like.. "Soon, Chris, soon ............................."

Fill in the blank :sneaky::lol:

"Soon, Chris, soon Cake....." ??? :smug:

It isn't??

:(

Well talk about great minds! LOL!

Nope. Any perviness in this thread is merely an illusion :lol:.

Right! I know how uncomfortable sweaty/itchy clothing can be sometimes! Just being a concerned fan, nothing more.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE that photo. One of my absolute favorite Chris pictures.

Yes no doubt, itchy clothes can be awful.. just take it off Chris, we really won't mind :angel:

That photo is gorgeous..

LOVE the Scientist/Robbie Williams song.. goodness! Thanks for posting that! :D

Good afternoon.. my lunch is over.. My Dad and brother have left.. I have a couple of hours to play!! This evening is going to be The cake club video.. plus REAL cake! :lol: and a little drink probably too..

In the meantime I have a video to finish... and lots of threads to catch up with ..

I like holidays...:D