✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

My lord, you girls have been busy!

*Waves from the "other dimension" Row alluded to* Hi, Row! And anyone else who's still here! Woo for being free for Easter, Row, and my word, this is what you give us on your FIRST DAY of vacation?

This next week is going to kill me, isn't it?

I have to work tomorrow afternoon/evening-1 to 9 pm, blergh. But I'm off all weekend! So I'll be here as much as possible.

I wonder how he'd react if I would say that to his face :surprised:

I don't know, but I would LOVE to find out :laugh3:.

Exactly like me Angela :lol:

Ah, someone to relate to :D.

Clair, wow, Paris, lucky! Have a good time!

Oh doesn't matter. I'll be there, that's what counts ;)

Ah ok, I misunderstood it, I thought you were saying that you weren't allowed to move at all :lol:

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe that depends on where you're sitting. :thinking:

Yes !!! Hmm I know that, I've experienced that too :)

Let's hope :D

Exactly.

LOL, oh, okay. Yeah, that would be pretty restrictive and uptight if we actually weren't allowed to do that :lol:. Coldplay wouldn't even be allowed in that kind of a venue-Chris moves around way too much :lol:!

Yes. Fingers crossed the crowds feed off the band's energy and rock out.

Well, I can't open the third, either. :\

you COULD yes :sneaky: :angel: I won't comment on that...:lipsrsealed2:

Yeah, we'll try and work with it, get it sorted.

Hehehehehe :sneaky:.

God, we're hopeless, aren't we :laugh3:?

So. About this MOS thing...yeah, this thread's done wonders in exacerbating that.

Hi, everybody - Haven't posted here in awhile but I've been really enjoying everyone else's posts, video, and pictures!

And since we've been having a little nostalgia for the X&Y era as well as a little discussion about our beloved Chris's flexibility, I thought I'd post my favorite video snippet that illustrates both....

Enjoy.....

1. Hello. Welcome back :).

2. There is absolutely nothing I can say about that video, especially the last bit, that this board would deem to be appropriate content :censored:. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Row, a gif suggestion...if you could focus on the latter end of this video, with his, um, "sit ups", and make something from that, I would love you.

tumblr_m20hfsqlZg1qda903o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m204awBUT41rok91yo1_500.jpg

Oh, for the love of all that's good and holy...*Feels faint*.

I will just put these in a spoiler. :lol:

tumblr_lwyjqd6AgJ1qeep17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwyl5qwbqR1qeep17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvrit0vx3d1qi1538o1_500.jpg

I'm having some fun thoughts involving Chris, that piano, and the stool right now, I tell you what.

Row, you are the luckiest woman in the world to have attended that Little Noises session, 'cause these pictures are just...*Swoons*.

And that last one *Pokes at chest*.

Okay, so, yeah, I think I need a comfortable spot and some cold, cold water right now.

Just found out I need to go to the doctor for something.. its nothing serious but I'm one of those people who doesn't like going to the doctor...

I need some one to cheer me up :) something to make me smile from the biggest Coldplay fan girls <3

Oh how I understand you! I was exactly in the same situation like a month ago: I had go to the doctor for nothing too serious but I hate going there :dozey:

So for cheer you up:

tumblr_m211j5G6kU1r00euuo1_500.gif

AgAFu8jCMAAh4Gt_large.jpg

tumblr_lykdsostki1r6y80uo1_400_large.png

tumblr_m0anuqauZZ1rqf91vo1_500_large.png

tumblr_lvu2o1aX211qlx37co1_500_large.gif

tumblr_m10c5jg56C1r6jh0ao1_500_large.gif

426968_250942721661571_100002375369240_509219_2044968063_n_large.jpg

tumblr_m1tas15BSP1r6jh0ao1_500_large.jpg

559567_276106392470776_100002142519908_640535_386663837_n_large.jpg

310425_261831413856860_235834473123221_787064_1573789960_n_large.jpg

1024_Chris-Martin_large.jpg

tumblr_ly00hberWJ1r2no44o1_500_large.gif

tumblr_m1gnnhpwKL1qdn1jpo1_500_large.jpg

421370_250096735079503_100002375369240_507377_2124680962_n_large.jpg

I hope the doctor will say to you it's all ok :)

Ah, someone to relate to :D.

In fact I'm still here :laugh3: [4.26am]

:thumbsup: Hey, if you've got the time, might as well use it well, right :D?

Just found out I need to go to the doctor for something.. its nothing serious but I'm one of those people who doesn't like going to the doctor...

I need some one to cheer me up :) something to make me smile from the biggest Coldplay fan girls <3

Fun, fun. Glad it's nothing serious, at least, but sending good, calming vibes anyway :hug:.

Let's see here...a couple videos to cheer you for the moment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lr0p2m50&feature=fvst]Coldplay - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Exclusive Live Cover) [HD Video/Sound] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QABqq5kZbCk]Chris Martin (of Coldplay), "Earth Angel" at the Bridge School Benefit 10/25/2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Just pretend he's singing to you :lol:.

Awww, that's litterally so very sweet of you to do that and say that.. thank you so much!! You all are the best, thanks for the videos and pictures <3 Coldplay is the second best thing to cheer me up when I need it :)

I really wish I had Coldplay friends like you all here with me where I live... this is the only place I can talk to really big Coldplay fans, you all are so sweet to do that and show compassion <3 taht goes strait to my heart <3 I go to the doctor tomorrow I know everything will be fine, but still its going to bother me till then and I just want to stay happy like I always am anyway.. I don't want to get excited over nothing.

But heys, its going to be great talking to you guys on here... you responded so quick with kind words, thank you ladies <3

That video of Chris singing Earth Angel, I smiled real big the second he sang that first note, I think cause their music just gets me so much and I get the shivers and chills when listening to them.. especially, Fix You and Prospects March/Poppyfields

But I'm still feeling a little ehh.. my heart has this racing/nervous kind of feeling and I'm trying to make that go away right now... I need help :D Remember I don't need ot get all excited.. there's nothing serious going on... but it can get bad if its not taken care of.

That video of Chris singing Earth Angel, I smiled real big the second he sang that first note, I think cause their music just gets me so much and I get the shivers and chills when listening to them.. especially, Fix You and Prospects March/Poppyfields

Join the club :wacky:. I think it's safe to say we've all had that feeling many times.

I love that song, and love Chris's rendition of it. I've heard snippets of the original version on that old show "Happy Days" on occasion, and now anytime I hear that I smile and think of Chris :D.

But I'm still feeling a little ehh.. my heart has this racing/nervous kind of feeling and I'm trying to make that go away right now... I need help :D Remember I don't need ot get all excited.. there's nothing serious going on... but it can get bad if its not taken care of.

Exactly. It's certainly wise to take care of everything ahead of time, but even for the most innocent of visits it's still perfectly normal to be nervous.

Awww, that's litterally so very sweet of you to do that and say that.. thank you so much!! You all are the best, thanks for the videos and pictures <3 Coldplay is the second best thing to cheer me up when I need it :)

I really wish I had Coldplay friends like you all here with me where I live... this is the only place I can talk to really big Coldplay fans, you all are so sweet to do that and show compassion <3 taht goes strait to my heart <3 I go to the doctor tomorrow I know everything will be fine, but still its going to bother me till then and I just want to stay happy like I always am anyway.. I don't want to get excited over nothing.

But heys, its going to be great talking to you guys on here... you responded so quick with kind words, thank you ladies <3

You're very welcome :hug:. That's what we're here for. I know what you mean, too, I wish I lived closer to everyone here as well. It'd be so fun to hang out offline. But this is certainly the next best thing. Welcome to the boards and to this thread, hope you enjoy yourself here :)!

And I'm curious, if Coldplay's the second best thing to cheer you, what's the first :lol:?

Good luck Technicolor....I have a white coat phobia as well and absolutely hate going to see the doctor. BUT sometimes we have to do it, and I'm glad you are going and taking care of yourself. When you go, just close your eyes and zone out with Chris/Coldplay thoughts. That should do it. ;) Let us know how you fare!

Good morning! Great choice to kick things off :D!

Talk of making people smile-was watching Lory's videos she shared from a number of pages back, I think these two in particular certainly qualify for that:

Coldplay - Brisbane 9.03.09 - LOVERS IN JAPAN - YouTube[/url]

Chris with a teddy bear. The cuteness. D'awwwwwww :heart:.

and I have another of my cousin, life also in Melbourne

This just put the biggest grin on my face. Awesome performance. Some great Buckin moments in there, too.

Thanks for these, Lory :).

Whoa, I completely missed those videos in last nights posting frenzy :lol:

I really like them. I love it how Jonny runs up to Guy at 1.30 and they just stand there playing guitars and looking cute. And let's not forget the smile at 2.21. And Jonny helping Chris get up at the end. So many cute moments :heart:

Oh, and Kristal: THANK YOU for the Amex gifs. :dazzled:

I really like them. I love it how Jonny runs up to Guy at 1.30 and they just stand there playing guitars and looking cute. And let's not forget the smile at 2.21. And Jonny helping Chris get up at the end. So many cute moments :heart:

:nod: Perfect video to showcase how much fun these guys have together and how close they all are. Their friendship shines beautifully in that one.

Chris on Howard Stern. Great interview! I can't believe how 'brave' he was, compared to how he used ot be with the press. :D

chrismartinonhowardster.jpg

He certainly did hold his own against Howard Stern, yes! I really enjoyed that interview, some great banter and explanations about his work and how he handles the celebrity thing and such. And the performances were lovely, too.

As is that picture :dazzled:.

Good morning! I have the feeling this will be a crazy post day too :lol:

Good Night Girls :) !

tumblrm1ec0rfd2w1r3tew5.jpg

krismu.jpg

:dead:

Goodmorning ladies! Let's start our day in a nice way :dazzled:

whi19.jpg

:dazzled:

I think I know every word of that Howard Stern interview by now. It's convenient for me to run listening to it b/c it gives me a solid 90 minutes. LOL

:laugh3: I love that interview! :)

My lord, you girls have been busy!

*Waves from the "other dimension" Row alluded to* Hi, Row! And anyone else who's still here! Woo for being free for Easter, Row, and my word, this is what you give us on your FIRST DAY of vacation?

This next week is going to kill me, isn't it?

I have to work tomorrow afternoon/evening-1 to 9 pm, blergh. But I'm off all weekend! So I'll be here as much as possible.

1. Hello. Welcome back :).

2. There is absolutely nothing I can say about that video, especially the last bit, that this board would deem to be appropriate content :censored:. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Row, a gif suggestion...if you could focus on the latter end of this video, with his, um, "sit ups", and make something from that, I would love you.

I'm having some fun thoughts involving Chris, that piano, and the stool right now, I tell you what.

Row, you are the luckiest woman in the world to have attended that Little Noises session, 'cause these pictures are just...*Swoons*.

And that last one *Pokes at chest*.

Okay, so, yeah, I think I need a comfortable spot and some cold, cold water right now.

I know! That 'chest' photo.. anyone want it in HUGE?

6405444891_73f71b7f94_o.jpg

Piano stool huh? :laugh3: I'm positive that piano stool has ah, starred in other.. ummm.. imaginary scenarios somewhere... :whistle:

And GREAT Idea for the gif Angela! :D I'll give it some serious consideration later! ;)

I hope your doctors visit goes well and it's nothing to worry about. But welcome here.. we're all bonkers, but nice with it! LOL..

Goodmorning ladies! Let's start our day in a nice way :dazzled:

whi19.jpg

OK.. good start Ellen! :D

Chris on Howard Stern. Great interview! I can't believe how 'brave' he was, compared to how he used ot be with the press. :D

chrismartinonhowardster.jpg

He seems to have grown up.. I like it. (but part of me misses the awkward Chris.. does that make sense ?).

Good morning! I have the feeling this will be a crazy post day too :lol:

Can't imagine what makes you think that! LOL

I know! That 'chest' photo.. anyone want it in HUGE?

6405444891_73f71b7f94_o.jpg

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

MOS-alert. :dazzled:

He seems to have grown up.. I like it. (but part of me misses the awkward Chris.. does that make sense ?)

Yeah, it does make sense.. I loved him when he was so awkward during interviews and stuff. Always made me wanna hug him and go 'Honey, don't worry, you did fine' :lol:

But the new, more confident Chris.. me likey! :wink3:

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

MOS-alert. :dazzled:

Yeah, it does make sense.. I loved him when he was so awkward during interviews and stuff. Always made me wanna hug him and go 'Honey, don't worry, you did fine' :lol:

But the new, more confident Chris.. me likey! :wink3:

Me too! I did like him a bit awkward sometimes but I really did not enjoy him walking out of interviews and stuff! That was not good .....So I much prefer the relaxed chris in the mylo era!:cool::)

I have the weirdest comparisons - yesterday i compared johnyy to Sid from Ice Age. I'm terrible :)

Right... I'm watching Ice Age 3 tonight on telly. I guess I'll have weird images popping up in my head all the time!

Welcome to this thread, here's a lot (A LOT) to cheer you up!

Good luck on the doctors visit today, everything will be fine.

tumblr_m1tas15BSP1r6jh0ao1_500_large.jpg

*holds laptop upside down, tries to read his arm, fails...*

Anyone know what it says?

And Kristal, thnx so much for all thos pics, love them piece by piece!