✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Truly.

I was going to say, he looks worried, but I guess if you were papped while you were going to the pharmacy you would be pissed too!

:nod:

How horrid. I'm thankful it wasn't a clear bag, or we'd see another pap article about his meds.

What? Chris was in the video? :D He is BEYOND hot in that vid. Gives me the vapors just thinking about it. HOWEVER, I will put on my helmet and say that I love the song and always have. Not a Rihanna fan, but I do love the song. Yeah, I said it. :cool::kiss:

Indeed. :sneaky: Mr. Tight Pants with a big zipper is killing everyone. (Even with the stains [oh Chris], he is smokin'.) Love the pics with him and Jonny Boy.

those stains! LOL..

tumblr_me9939gYm71rtk78co4_400.gif

tumblr_me9939gYm71rtk78co2_400.gif

and my favourite:

tumblr_me9939gYm71rtk78co1_400.gif

:charming:

Well... I was told I should introduce myself, so Hi, my real name is Beata and I'm a bit (just a bit) addicted to Chris and this thread :)

not just a bit, I lied :rolleyes:

Truly.

I was going to say, he looks worried, but I guess if you were papped while you were going to the pharmacy you would be pissed too!

Chris+Martin+caught+flue+tElXUVvO0lPx.jpg

He looks like a model allmost like those Burberry adds! :P

My goodness! I've been gone all day.. work and buses not coming.. so cold.. so cold... and I missed all this... LOVE that last photo... Sad that he can't even go to the chemist without being papped.. but I love that he's home in London.. and I like looking, so I can't complain too much..

Hi to Beata.. Nice to 'meet' you.. :heart: :kiss:

The Jacket he was wearing in the "please put a spoiler for paparazzi photos" is not the same as the one from yesterday. the other was of different texture & had something on the left shoulder. I really loved yesterday's jacket.