✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

THIS THIS THIS!!

I'll make an exception. That's the reason why it's 'good' that he's in L.A. right now, we wouldn't get that kind of pics if he were in London (London: like most towns/cities in Europe->freaking cold+apocalyptic weather=no open air work-out pics ;) )

Hahaha I defiantly agree but my only worry is that he losses his beautiful British accent.

I agree that it's good for us he's in LA. We seem to get more pics, like the ones with Gwyneth and the kids and the ones of him hiking in that ravine. It seems he was not as ill at ease on the walk with Gwyneth and the kids, like she probably just told him to deal with it--it's LA.

I agree that it's good for us he's in LA. We seem to get more pics, like the ones with Gwyneth and the kids and the ones of him hiking in that ravine. It seems he was not as ill at ease on the walk with Gwyneth and the kids, like she probably just told him to deal with it--it's LA.

Yeah. I just hope he gets to see Jonny or he'll get lonely :wink3:. anyway, apple and moses's birthdays are coming up so we might get more pics...hopefully he would wear a sleeveless shirt or just no shirt :wink3: but no pics that would invade the martins privacy :lol:

....And here's more!

I never know about posting pics with the kids, but the last time, they were posted here, so here goes. They look pretty darn happy, and

HE IS SO FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-13.jpg

And more!

chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-12.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-11.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-10.jpg

chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-09.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-08.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-07.jpg

chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-06.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-05.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-04.jpg

chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-01.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-03.jpgchris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses-02.jpg

I love a man that knows how to wear his pants tight in all the right places! And don't forget the peek-a-boo underwear. OMG :wink3:

edit: I got so excited, I forgot to post the link! Oops! http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/30/chris-martin-brentwood-country-mart-with-apple-moses/