✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

And there I was all set to make a quick dash to Essex! He looks gorgeous...lucky girl (said through gritted teeth! )... :D

LOL Yeah.. LA.. bit more glamorous I feel than Essex ? LOL. Certainly nicer weather... :laugh3:

:nod: :nod: Teeth gritted here too. :\ :heart:

I guess they'll be in LA for a while, Gwyneth has a bunch of stuff going on the next couple months. So glad to see the curls intact!

This thread has me cracking up like crazy! Keep up the good work, perv... i mean... ladies! :laugh3:

Brentwood is pretty close to me. Should I just take a week off work and drive the streets searching for them?

:nod: :laugh3: I love how we all feel exactly the same way. Happy to see a new photo yet wishing that was US.

So what fresh perv... I mean news will today bring I wonder?? :D

Good morning to one and all.

This looks like a Doctors office...possibly a Dentist by the flyers and check-in window:thinking: He's so beautiful!!!!

THALIA......... You put wonderful wicked thoughts in everyones mind..... You should write Fan Fics:P

Nice pic and love the tee. :heart: First thought it was a gym. Dentist does make sense. Her clothes look wet or she couldn't help herself with the drooling!!! Or..it's Chris's drool or water from the cleaning. :laugh3:

LOL Yeah.. LA.. bit more glamorous I feel than Essex ? LOL. Certainly nicer weather... :laugh3:

:nod: :nod: Teeth gritted here too. :\ :heart:

We all wish we were her...:sad: :glasses: Glad to see Chris. :)

A lucky girl just met Chris in Brentwood

https://twitter.com/_zuleymaa

image.png

image hoster

Thanx for the pic. Reading her tweets. :laugh3: Bootylicious, chill dude!!

Okay so I dreamed about Coldplay last night and it was more like a buckin dream, but since all the action is here and I believe nobody minds a pervy Coldplay dream I thought I should share it with you guys because it was inconceivable, weird and utterly hilarious! :lol:

So here it goes:

I was on a film set where a new Coldplay music video was about to be shot (I know, the last Coldplay dream I had was also about a music video omg).

Chris and Jonny where standing around and I was a few meters away from them. Since I was wearing a crew shirt I guessed I belonged to the official film team which made me VERY happy haha :wideeyed: Also, the whole scenery was placed in some kind of harbor with water everywhere and the sun shining.

Okay, so they were standing in front of a big ass camera and one of the crew members shouted something along the lines: "Okay, we first need some shots of you two being close together. We need some cover art photos for the new DVD and all that"

Then Chris went like "Alright lets do this :charming:" and pulled Jonny into a hug that was... well it was not that kind of a hug you give a friend, but more a hug you give someone before you get his clothes off. If you know what I mean :bomb:

So I stood there trying to find my jaw that fell down during the intimate hugging, when Chris and Jon started getting their hands all over each other. I was asking myself what kind of film was getting shot here and WTF HOLY SHIT I'm witnessing this live omg :drunk:

Then they suddenly stopped and another camera man came up and said: "Cool. Now let's move on to the film shots. You know the script!" and Chris started grinning and then he freaking stripped. ALL of his clothes. He had his back to me so I was just staring at his gorgeous naked behind HAHAHA. Who could blame me! :lol: But since I belonged to the crew I tried behaving all pro and just grinned a little.

Then Chris started running to a part of the harbor with shallow water and jumped and danced in there. Oh and did I mention he was NAKED. And DANCING. It was glorious :drunk:

Jonny was still standing unmoving until Chris shouted from his spot: "Jonny, come on! The water is great! And leave those clothes!" And Jonny was like "Humm okay :blush:" and also stripped naked and started running to Chris into the water.

I'm still in awe that I didn't wake up during that moment LOLOMG

So then they were both dancing and jumping and giggling like girls in that water and I didn't know what to do with myself so I just went over to them and continued staring :laugh3: Chris was all laughing and suddenly stopped, pointed his finger at Jonny's behind and said: "HAHAHA Jon you've got freckles on your butt cheeks!"

and that's where I lost it and woke up laughing! :lol:

You eating chocolate before you get to bed?? :laugh3: ;) All Chris has to do is open his mouth!! :sneaky: :laugh3:

^I see your point. Well taken. Just to make sure then, I will have to remove my clothes when I'm underneath to maximize the cooling process. I think we have this situation well taken care of. He's lucky to have us.

:sneaky: Dirty girl!! :awesome: Chris is lucky to have us!! :wacky:

Edit: Thanx for all the pics girls. :heart:

Okay so I dreamed about Coldplay last night and it was more like a buckin dream, but since all the action is here and I believe nobody minds a pervy Coldplay dream I thought I should share it with you guys because it was inconceivable, weird and utterly hilarious! :lol:

So here it goes:

I was on a film set where a new Coldplay music video was about to be shot (I know, the last Coldplay dream I had was also about a music video omg).

Chris and Jonny where standing around and I was a few meters away from them. Since I was wearing a crew shirt I guessed I belonged to the official film team which made me VERY happy haha :wideeyed: Also, the whole scenery was placed in some kind of harbor with water everywhere and the sun shining.

Okay, so they were standing in front of a big ass camera and one of the crew members shouted something along the lines: "Okay, we first need some shots of you two being close together. We need some cover art photos for the new DVD and all that"

Then Chris went like "Alright lets do this :charming:" and pulled Jonny into a hug that was... well it was not that kind of a hug you give a friend, but more a hug you give someone before you get his clothes off. If you know what I mean :bomb:

So I stood there trying to find my jaw that fell down during the intimate hugging, when Chris and Jon started getting their hands all over each other. I was asking myself what kind of film was getting shot here and WTF HOLY SHIT I'm witnessing this live omg :drunk:

Then they suddenly stopped and another camera man came up and said: "Cool. Now let's move on to the film shots. You know the script!" and Chris started grinning and then he freaking stripped. ALL of his clothes. He had his back to me so I was just staring at his gorgeous naked behind HAHAHA. Who could blame me! :lol: But since I belonged to the crew I tried behaving all pro and just grinned a little.

Then Chris started running to a part of the harbor with shallow water and jumped and danced in there. Oh and did I mention he was NAKED. And DANCING. It was glorious :drunk:

Jonny was still standing unmoving until Chris shouted from his spot: "Jonny, come on! The water is great! And leave those clothes!" And Jonny was like "Humm okay :blush:" and also stripped naked and started running to Chris into the water.

I'm still in awe that I didn't wake up during that moment LOLOMG

So then they were both dancing and jumping and giggling like girls in that water and I didn't know what to do with myself so I just went over to them and continued staring :laugh3: Chris was all laughing and suddenly stopped, pointed his finger at Jonny's behind and said: "HAHAHA Jon you've got freckles on your butt cheeks!"

and that's where I lost it and woke up laughing! :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: HAHAHAHA Thalia that's a freaking good dream :charming:

It's true, you should write fanfics!!!

Also, while reading the phone rang, I thought someone else would've answered but no, my brother told me to do it... And because I was reading the hug part, and was trying to picture it, I replied to him with a distracted "DHSJKLFH YEAH KJHK! *clears throat*:wideeyed::dazzled::sneaky::wacky:"

:lol:

Reading her tweets. :laugh3: Bootylicious, chill dude!!

Me too :laugh3: "the last time you saw him "JANEL JANEL I SAW CHRIS MARTIN he has a good ass."" :facepalm: :laugh3:

Well :|

Now that I have seen that, I wonder what my brain will do with it :|

Maybe I should expect a quite confusing dream within the next few nights :|

And the photo has the perfect angle to imagine how it must look like if Chris is kissing you :wideeyed:
yes omg exactly

OK thanks.. not Essex then LOL..

They fly to LA more than I have hot dinners.. I guess the kids are off school again it's easter holidays..

Thanks for the photo and the info :D

Hello girls! happy holidays, and one question, Weren't the kids at the school in California this year???