✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

article-2295160-18C0ABE5000005DC-177_634x828.jpg

:dazzled: this pic is hunting me from days

We have skittles in America, they are hard shelled different colored candy and chewy, and in Red bags, sometimes blue, are they the same as your's? AND..... While G is not around I see they are snacking with Daddy:lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

The curls are passing Viva territory and slowly moving into X&Y territory.

FUCK YEAH

Maybe it's me, but I can't think of a bodily fluid that is a turn off for me when it comes to Chris Martin. Uhmmmm, nope - can't think of one. :cool:

Chrissy sweat wouldn't worry me ONE bit.. and yes I appreciate i am probably weird

Edit - Oops it looks like Sharon and I agree (HOW very ODD hahaha!)..

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Yes, like if you drop a shirt into a filled bathtub and get it out again. I touched it with my left hand and my palm was completely wet afterwards...

Chris' sweat makes even your hand come :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

K had some stiff competition this year, and it was very hard for her to rise up a winner, but hats off to her, she grabbed the bull by the....uh, horns...and came up a winner. (I did this off the top of my head, sorry.) Until next year, K....

:cool::cool: This is Sharon's video.. going back the Perve of the Year award...:wink3:

This is why my vote went to Sharon :sneaky::wink3: love you buddy!

Like flowers, he waters them and then he goes out to get some sun and then BAM, CURLS ? :surprised:

i_puke_rainbows_by_shadowfoxgraphics-d4kqi6b.png

6390611491_c48be94e8e_b_zpsfe431689.jpg

pdvd018yc2_zps89a5ded4.png

D

These two just killed me :dead:

OK ladies I need your help.

My laptop is being repaired and I have had to take my photo collection (you know the one I am sure!) and put it into cold (of course) storage for two weeks.

Can you help me out with Large PIC SPAMS? I am suffering withdrawal symptoms... please.gif

Please help me through this trying time... oh and pray for my laptop to be repaired... pray1.gif

I am sure he eats what he want's when he wants, but pretty sure THIS time, he looks as if he is throwing away someone elses trash, by the way he is holding it..... If it was his, he would have scrunched it up and carried it balled up like a normal person, not holding the very ends of the bag with his fingers.... BUT I LOVE THE FREAKING PICTURES!!!!

^Exactly. I agree. :kiss: (Hi Tracey!)

And Row, here's your first theme to get you through computer repairs.

Coldplay.jpg

Chris-Martin-coldplay-44339_301_443-1.jpg

20120902parSV7.jpg

Chris-Martin-chris-martin-28629935-700-465.jpg

Sans_titre_64.jpg

tumblr_loyrfudWPE1qac95ro1_r1_500-2_zpsd4e661f3.jpg

imagesCAUBKITV.jpg

tumblr_m9ovs5F0Jl1qgg3m0o1_500.png

normal_hfjuf.jpg

BEpmMq-CIAA9Y20.jpg

chris_martin_1177443.jpg

Chris-Martin-1.jpg

602389_547344201945839_118375395_n-1.jpg

coldplay.jpg

1176139-chris-martin-coldplay-617-409.jpg

2011ColdplayDingwalls02BBC071211.jpg

_55999171_006469080-1.jpg

:sneaky:Breaking news from The DAILYMAIL UK........ Woman see's Chris Martin Pictures and BAM Pregnant at age 50.... New's at 11....:lol:

...also, do you know what is the meaning of that yellow flower :thinking:

^According to Row (yes, I'm speaking for her since she's not around), they are a symbol for cancer awareness under the Marie Curie Hospice umbrella.

http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/

I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that our man is yet once again caring and considerate of others and showing support for great causes whenever he can. I'm so proud to be a fan of this man and this band.

I am sure he eats what he want's when he wants, but pretty sure THIS time, he looks as if he is throwing away someone elses trash, by the way he is holding it..... If it was his, he would have scrunched it up and carried it balled up like a normal person, not holding the very ends of the bag with his fingers.... BUT I LOVE THE FREAKING PICTURES!!!!

Yes I agree.. I love the photos, but hate the stupid comments. Now I am back from work I can study these in comfort. :lol: Thanks Sharon for sending me the pics at work! I died, but it was worth it! :laugh3:

^Exactly. I agree. :kiss: (Hi Tracey!)

And Row, here's your first theme to get you through computer repairs.

Coldplay.jpg

Chris-Martin-coldplay-44339_301_443-1.jpg

20120902parSV7.jpg

Chris-Martin-chris-martin-28629935-700-465.jpg

Sans_titre_64.jpg

tumblr_loyrfudWPE1qac95ro1_r1_500-2_zpsd4e661f3.jpg

imagesCAUBKITV.jpg

tumblr_m9ovs5F0Jl1qgg3m0o1_500.png

normal_hfjuf.jpg

BEpmMq-CIAA9Y20.jpg

chris_martin_1177443.jpg

Chris-Martin-1.jpg

602389_547344201945839_118375395_n-1.jpg

CropperCapture677.jpg

1176139-chris-martin-coldplay-617-409.jpg

2011ColdplayDingwalls02BBC071211.jpg

_55999171_006469080-1.jpg

185ik.jpg

normal__MG_6798.jpg

coldplay-1.jpg

Oh thank you thank you!! :heart: :kiss:

:sneaky:Breaking news from The DAILYMAIL UK........ Woman see's Chris Martin Pictures and BAM Pregnant at age 50.... New's at 11....:lol:

ROTFLOL!! :laugh3: now THAT really would be news LOL!

(I added a few btw.)

^IF that could really happen, this place would be c-a-r-a-z-y! Perish the thought (unless it was Chris's baby.) I hope he never reads this. :laugh3::laugh3::cool:

WOULD be crazy? HAHAHA...

^According to Row (yes, I'm speaking for her since she's not around), they are a symbol for cancer awareness under the Marie Curie Hospice umbrella.

http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/

I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that our man is yet once again caring and considerate of others and showing support for great causes whenever he can. I'm so proud to be a fan of this man and this band.

Thanks for being my voice.. :P I love it when there are new pics, but it's really hard when I am at work not to freak out.. so I have had to wait until I got home...

OK officially freaking out..

start-using-emoticons-confession-ecard-someecards.jpg

very-excited-smiley-emoticon.gifbouncing-smiley-emoticon.gifcrazy-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Great photos, they can even make a straight heterosexual male think Chris very good looking if you know what I mean. *raises and lowers eyebrows* Good profile pics too!! :D Oh god I love this thread.

I'd go gay for him hahahahaha :p

Hey even guys fantasize of being him.

Great photos, they can even make a straight heterosexual male think Chris very good looking if you know what I mean. *raises and lowers eyebrows* Good profile pics too!! :D Oh god I love this thread.

I'd go gay for him hahahahaha :p

Of course you would!! :P

I feel really sorry for Chris & Gwyneth at the moment, the amount of bad press I've heard about, calling them bad parents (dietary needs for the kids), saying they're having marriage problems, etc etc. I think they'll get through any problems they come too and from what I've seen of them, I don't think they are bad parents at all. :hug:

*mini rant over, sorry*

L:heart:VE the Chris-wotsit picture :dazzled: ^^

I don't think they're having marriage problems, is that what people think? People take what Gwyneth says in magazine interviews way out of porportion. They are just doing their thing of not being photographed together. She'll be on plenty of chat shows when the book comes out, happy as ever.

Exactly! Molly didn't want to say that they actually HAVE marriage problems, she just said that there have been so many articles about divorce rumours?
Yes omg

I mean, the woman does FORBID him and their childrean to eat anything that isn't completely VEGAN GLUTEN-SUGAR-TASTE-FREE so something's gotta be wrong with their relationship

i'm obviously kidding