✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:dazzled:

:sneaky:Breaking news from The DAILYMAIL UK........ Woman see's Chris Martin Pictures and BAM Pregnant at age 50.... New's at 11....:lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

This pics quite fixed my Monday :dazzled:

Is that her actual quote? It's very true, I am listening to their 2008 KROQ interview. Very funny interview! Chris was on fire.

Chris on fire = sex on fire. :P

sometimes you want to be a microphone or a piano stool or a TRAAASH!!!!!!!article-0-18E3E90F000005DC-850_634x894.jpg

he looks so sexy even he throws away the trash -.- :bomb: :bomb:

also, do you know what is the meaning of that yellow flower :thinking:

The little bird on his pants. Have we seen this before?? :glasses:

OK ladies I need your help.

My laptop is being repaired and I have had to take my photo collection (you know the one I am sure!) and put it into cold (of course) storage for two weeks.

Can you help me out with Large PIC SPAMS? I am suffering withdrawal symptoms... please.gif

Please help me through this trying time... oh and pray for my laptop to be repaired... pray1.gif

See what I can do for you, and me..and every Chrissy girl with the large picspams. :D :heart:

^Awesome!! :dazzled: :dazzled:

Our charitable, generous, wonderful man is at it again. (I want this! GPAS=my favorite.)

Coldplay - Chris Martin Donates Guitar For Hurricane Relief Efforts

25 March 2013

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is selling the guitar he played on the band's 2012 tour to raise money for victims of Hurricane Sandy.

The British rocker has put the "one-of-a-kind" instrument up for sale on fundraising website Charitybuzz.com and it is expected to pull in around $15,000 (£9,375).

A statement posted on the website reads, "Collect a one-of-a-kind guitar played by Chris Martin during Coldplay's Mx 2012 tour. The guitar was set up and modified specifically for, and used by, Chris Martin to play God Put A Smile On Your Face on tour. The guitar tech had to put the guitar back together after each show, making this guitar completely unique."

Proceeds from the sale will go to the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund, which help those caught up in the devastating storm last year (12).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/chris-martin-donates-guitar-for-hurricane-relief-efforts_3575371

Best 20 bucks ever spent??? Pregnancy kits:rolleyes: Hmmmm....Recent??:thinking::D

You may have something there. :D ;)

Our charitable, generous, wonderful man is at it again. (I want this! GPAS=my favorite.)

25 March 2013

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is selling the guitar he played on the band's 2012 tour to raise money for victims of Hurricane Sandy.

The British rocker has put the "one-of-a-kind" instrument up for sale on fundraising website Charitybuzz.com and it is expected to pull in around $15,000 (£9,375).

A statement posted on the website reads, "Collect a one-of-a-kind guitar played by Chris Martin during Coldplay's Mx 2012 tour. The guitar was set up and modified specifically for, and used by, Chris Martin to play God Put A Smile On Your Face on tour. The guitar tech had to put the guitar back together after each show, making this guitar completely unique."

Proceeds from the sale will go to the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund, which help those caught up in the devastating storm last year (12).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/chris-martin-donates-guitar-for-hurricane-relief-efforts_3575371

He's giving this one up?? Nice guitar.. and it's that guitar, the one they have to fix each time Chris throws it up in the air(and takes off his shirt afterwards :sneaky:)that one. Amazing he is giving this one up. Very charitable Chris and special. :heart: This guitar will make a good sell.

25 March 2013

OMG.. if only hey?? $15,000 wow... Sigh..

Thank you for the photos Lucia!! :heart:

If Chris wants to make you laugh, all he has to do is: Open his mouth. :lol:

Re: The photos. Yes it may have been Saturday, OR Sunday, it was doing that both days on the weekend here.

When will we get spring?? :confused: It's supposed to be Minus three today.. not sure what the conversion is for the states it's too early for my brain, but it's below freezing..

25 March 2013

ah such a generous maaaan!!!

But, why doesn't he donate his sweaty t-shirt at the end of GPAS perfrormance, especially the one that he took off when Row & Sharon was recording him :lol: :lol: :lol: We can collect money, cut the t-shirt and send it each other and we all can live Happily Ever After :lol:

But, why doesn't he donate his sweaty t-shirt at the end of GPAS perfrormance, especially the one that he took off when Row & Sharon was recording him :lol: :lol: :lol: We can collect money, cut the t-shirt and send it each other and we all can live Happily Ever After :lol:

OMG what an idea.. Yes why didn't he do that?? :shocked2:

yes of course we'd have let you all have a piece :nod: :nod:

:no: :no:

:whistle: :escaping2:

Sorry! Course we would! :laugh3: :heart:

Some photos, because I'm bored :p

Theme: Sound Relief 2009 because well...you know I think :D

3355092255_699544a019_z.jpg

151171-legal-deals-stop-the-music.jpg

3354479325_2080115bc4.jpg

SYDSOUNDRELIEF_216_coldplay.jpg

image-4-for-sound-relief-concert-australia-gallery-670516022.jpg

relief8_gallery__303x400.jpg

chris_martin_2329042.jpg

wenn2329061.jpg

Chris+Martin+John+Farnham+Sound+Relief+Sydney+HzDXXS1rRv1l.jpg

chris_martin_2009_03_14.jpg

Chris+Martin+Sound+Relief+Sydney+JHUW7KuaMJ0l.jpg

13198_IMG_7682.jpg

Sound+Relief+Sydney+JmphVPhMI-hl.jpg

3355099117_2c55c297e6_z.jpg

chris_martin_2329027.jpg

3355099507_f7a4c92f32.jpg

Sound+Relief+Sydney+4-7NX5dsMPjl.jpg

Chris+Martin+Sound+Relief+Sydney+kAJXdXqxrmvx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Sound+Relief+Sydney+bN45WdiYAzbx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Sound+Relief+Sydney+YDaRIGZx82Zx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Sound+Relief+Sydney+elptzedqxhdx.jpg

Be bored MORE! and I can't think at ALL after that!! :dazzled:

My week is going so badly. I am going for some pizza today. A Chris Viva era picspam helps too!

Sorry your week is crappy. Hope the pizza helps.. and I'm happy Mara made it better for you.

I'm glad that it helped! :)

Oh it helps.... well it helps me anyway..... wow.. :heart: thank you Mara. xxx

chris_martin_2329042.jpg

wenn2329061.jpg

13198_IMG_7682.jpg

chris_martin_2329027.jpg

Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou....soooo much :stunned:

Yeah, why doesn't he do that? I think we know by now that most of us don't find his sweat a turn off at all - quite the opposite actually. I would gladly split a soaking sweaty t-shirt with you gals. :kiss:

chris_martin_2329042.jpg

wenn2329061.jpg

13198_IMG_7682.jpg

chris_martin_2329027.jpg

:dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

Oh my Mara. SO many hots pics!

ChrisMartinSoundReliefSydneybN45WdiYAzbx.jpg

Holy monkeys....

:cry: He would like to have Pizza with you.........

ChrisMartinOscarsdresses2012VanityFair.jpg

:wink3: and then a little sexy time..........

tumblr_lzuzuaUTiS1qgz2w3o1_500.jpg

Sharon wants a LOT of sexy time. Sharon is drooling. MX Chris....:stunned:

482161_361585570624614_396696715_n.jpg

I don't know how I would react if an exhausted, sweaty and heavy breathing Chris was lying at my feet.

I'd probably trying to help him up and accidentally get my hands all over his body :awesome::charming:

Yeah we fangirls are always trying to help where we can! :nod::laugh3:

^Awesome Keka! This one I've seen, and who knows, maybe I'm losing my mind about a video being out there to go with the pic of Chris on the ground, but I was pretty sure I saw it somewhere. Oh well, I will have to sort through more videos to find it. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it I suppose. :)

God, can you imagine him running right to where you were standing?? :stunned:

^Awesome Keka! This one I've seen, and who knows, maybe I'm losing my mind about a video being out there to go with the pic of Chris on the ground, but I was pretty sure I saw it somewhere. Oh well, I will have to sort through more videos to find it. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it I suppose. :)

God, can you imagine him running right to where you were standing?? :stunned:

No :no: :stunned: I am not sure I'd cope... My son saw this video that Keka posted this morning with me and said 'Those people look like Zombies wanting eat him!' Scary.. and it's true they DO! It's like a scene from Shaun of the Dead! :o

Also I don't think you're losing your mind Sharon (OK I do, but not over that! LOL :kiss:) I think I have seen one too.. somewhere, sometime.. ?

By the way, does anyone have a link/know where I can find this whole concert ?? I'd love to see it. :D If you do, I will be eternally grateful.. (and I know a few other people who would too! ;) ) There could even be..... Gasp...CAKE... if that occurred.... ;) :laugh3: I have seen clips, but not the whole thing??

:D:D:D

I hope everyone has a lovely day.. its actually NOT snowing/raining in England today.. yay..