✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you for that.

And yes, a reprise is always welcome.

Yes, post the Chris pics, or any other naked, semi naked, fully clothed, whatever pictures of Chris you have as many times and as often as you like. We will all deal. :kiss:

And I admit, I knew it was an apple, and I had the pic ready to go (I'm just slower than your average bear apparently), but yep, little person Apple crossed my mind as well. :cool:

About the symbol on his hand, tattoo or drawing? (I know it has been mentioned before but now we have more photos of it)

article-2317101-198DEAFD000005DC-986_634x844.jpg

You can also see it here:

article-2306458-19315AAA000005DC-241_634x562.jpg

article-2301864-1904239A000005DC-369_634x773.jpg

I'm not convinced it's a tattoo because it doesn't always look exactly the same.

Looks as though those photos from 29th April were taken at the La Petite Maison Restaurant in London.

No shit! From the article:

But Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin threw caution to the wind as they enjoyed a romantic dinner date at London's La Petite Maison on Monday night.

I'm just happy SOMEONE does the research for me! ;) :laugh3: thank you!!

Also thanks for posting the lovely photos ! Always nice to come home to new pics!

The paps are really going for it at the moment aren't they? There isn't a week that goes past that there aren't new photos right now.. I love it! Must be difficult for him though.. :\

But Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin threw caution to the wind as they enjoyed a romantic dinner date at London's La Petite Maison on Monday night.
I threw caution to the wind when I went to the chippy the other night, I ordered a large gravy and large tub of peas and extra scratchings.

About the symbol on his hand, tattoo or drawing? (I know it has been mentioned before but now we have more photos of it)

You can also see it here:

I'm not convinced it's a tattoo because it doesn't always look exactly the same.

it is a tattoo, both of his wrists have one. It's the first letters of his kids name. M on the right, A on the Left. (I think it's in that order) he also has one for his wife (G) on his arm near his armpit!

it is a tattoo, both of his wrists have one. It's the first letters of his kids name. M on the right, A on the Left. (I think it's in that order) he also has one for his wife (G) on his arm near his armpit!

I was talking about the round symbol (or whatever it is) next to his thumb, not these ones:

article-2317101-198DEB8D000005DC-362_634x422.jpg