✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Omg :dazzled: we got to see Chris shirtless with curls and now Chris in a suit with curls all in close time periods :dazzled: so handsome!

I'm so thrilled over the pics that I don't even mind him standing with Psy!! :laugh3::laugh3:

We are all so spoiled now. :awesome: The tour may be over and we are getting all these handsome and gorgeous pics. :dazzled:

Hello ladies, it's my 1500 post. Time to celebrate Chris and all of his awesomeness. :D

Let's not forget your 1500th amongst all the new pics! :heart: Congrats Lucia!! Awesome pics. Sighing all over tonight.

OMG Chris on a red carpet with Gwyneth?

Am I dreaming? Is the world about to end? Checks out the window for rains of frogs..

Hmmm actually for England it's nice weather!

Wow.. that suit.. hair. scruff

:dead:

"Coldplay" frontman Chris Martin has a lot of pressure to look good, especially when his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, just got named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman." Shirtless photos of the musician reveal that while the guy has definitely buffed up, he might want to think about getting a tan!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/30/chris-martin-shirtless-gwyneth-paltrow-most-beautiful-woman-tmz-tv/

What a stupid video is that :sick: :sick: :sick:

"Coldplay" frontman Chris Martin has a lot of pressure to look good, especially when his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, just got named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman." Shirtless photos of the musician reveal that while the guy has definitely buffed up, he might want to think about getting a tan!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/30/chris-martin-shirtless-gwyneth-paltrow-most-beautiful-woman-tmz-tv/

What a stupid video is that :sick: :sick: :sick:

Funny how we still value being tan, even though tanning is quite dangerous. He's English and very white, deal with it, people!

Jeeeez, who exactly ARE those people on TMZ. Do get they get paid to sit there and gossip AND to look stupid as hell too? This is just so sad.

And I agree, they're jealous. :nod:

COME ON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QIIGgl9r4]Chris Martin knows it. - YouTube[/ame]

:dead:

Sorry for the rant.

I can't tell why you are so angry with the TMZ video because I didn't care to watch it. Years ago, I watched bits & pieces of some episodes & couldn't tolerate it. It's basically rubbish program that shows celebrities being followed viciously by paparazzis, bombarded by stupid questions & considered rude if they don't answer, gossip & a group of people sittting on a room saying hateful comments about each & every celebrity out there. They hate EVERYBODY :rolleyes: that is just unreal, & if that is indeed the case, why are they in this job in the first place?

So yes, whatever they said about Chris is no exception to what they do in general & must be completely bogus or plain mean.

This said, I must tell you that whatever paparazzi photos being posted here cause me a great deal of frustration. Feels like preying into someone's life & to be honest doesn't interest me to see a man doing his daily activities, nothing special there. Kindly please put these in a spoiler indicating they are paparazzi shots or put only the link, not the actual photos.

Sorry, had to get that out my system.