Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That's wicked!

ย 

I just found this one @ deviantart...

ย 

Chris_Martin_by_kerfeld.jpg

Chris if he had distinctive style? I lurve it. :laugh4:

hehe the last one is reaaly cool.... the two up top are really pretty

Yeah, I love this one.

myxomatosisbytikideputy5fq.jpg

:smug:

I like that one because the white on his head could be his hair or his hand.

ย 

Very cool. Great image.

im jealous at others graphic design skills... you guys should give us a tutorial or something. spread the wealth lol

I want to learn vectoring. Could do some pretty awesome stuff. I really must get off my butt and learn.

Yes plz. :laugh4:

ย 

edit: That was in response to Amanda!

chrismemerising.jpg

ย 

:dead:

ย 

Thanks Ladybug!

:dead:

ย 

Wow, I haven't posted any Chris pics in aaaaaaages...I feel bad now!

ย 

060605kokocamden147aw.jpg

ย 

belgiumfestival79hy.jpg

ย 

chrisjumper4rf.png

ย 

cut11cf.jpg

ย 

chrisawwwww35tg.jpg

ย 

Two of my fave Chrissy pics EVER.... :heart:

ย 

italyrollingstoneomfg6rn.jpg

ย 

chrisfavepic34me.jpg

HOLY #$%&* BATMAN!!!

ย 

The EYYYYEEEESSSSS! :wideeyed:

man that is chris's single most appealling feature! like i finally watched shaun of the dead on dvd the other day and apart form it being a hilaruious film,gotta love simon pegg!! :laugh4: but yes that extra part of them on t4 :o man thats great

Looks like he's about to take his jumper off in this pic...:wink3:

ย 

chrisjumper4rf.png

Please Chris. Cherry on top. :laugh4:

coldplay.jpg

ย 

:2thumbsup:

:wideeyed:

ย 

:wideeyed:

ย 

:dozey:

ย 

:dead:

:laugh4:

ย 

The more topless - the better, I say...;)

ย 

philly06042006_byrobu2_79.jpg

ย 

philly06042006_byrobu2_81.jpg

ย 

philly06042006_byrobu2_77.jpg

agreed nettie, agreeeed!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.