🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

He's too cute for words, and he annoys me when he's like "Oh I don't know what Gwyneth found in me" Ermm Chris, are you blind ?

I love him. :heart:

He really said that? Crazy! I never have heard the story of how he and Gwyn met, other than that it was backstage at a concert. Did she seek him out? I know she was a fan, but did she have a "crush" on him before they met?

He really said that? Crazy! I never have heard the story of how he and Gwyn met' date=' other than that it was backstage at a concert. Did she seek him out? I know she was a fan, but did she have a "crush" on him before they met?[/quote']

That's the way I heard it...she got herself backstage...who needs a pass when you're Gwyn, right??

He really said that? Crazy! I never have heard the story of how he and Gwyn met' date=' other than that it was backstage at a concert. Did she seek him out? I know she was a fan, but did she have a "crush" on him before they met?[/quote']

Have you listened to Denton's interview? Well, Denten asked Chris if he knows what Gwyneth found in him, and he answered "I don't know. What everybody found in everybody ?"

Yeah, actually, I don't know if she had a crush on him before they met, but yeah, she liked their music. And Chris was pretty exited when he met her. Haha.