✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Alex thanks...for the pic....:)

she is not only lucky with him to be there in such a pic...but may also i think stolen his heart...:rolleyes: :(

feeling jealous of her...oh....no.....:cry: you bichhhh....:angry: :laugh3:

Loving the pics.

Haha... I had my senior class snow trip today and one of my friends brought her Cosmopolitan magazine. I was listening to some CP b-sides and she pointed and said, "Is that the guy from Coldplay?" So I ripped the headphones off and said, "OHHH YEAAHHHH!" :laugh4: I was so excited... it came out of nowhere. It was this little thing about why babies (or baby girls at least) look like their dads, so he and Apple were in it. It helped make my day. :smug: :laugh4:

Loving the pics.

Haha... I had my senior class snow trip today and one of my friends brought her Cosmopolitan magazine. I was listening to some CP b-sides and she pointed and said, "Is that the guy from Coldplay?" So I ripped the headphones off and said, "OHHH YEAAHHHH!" :laugh4: I was so excited... it came out of nowhere. It was this little thing about why babies (or baby girls at least) look like their dads, so he and Apple were in it. It helped make my day. :smug: :laugh4:

any pics of apple and chris...KM...

please post some....:wink3: wanna have a look...

your the biggest chris fan for me.:)